Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

OutsideAngel posted:

PYF Drinks For Breaking It Off With Your Ex:
1) Old Fashioned- so you can ruminate on how you're a gentleman, not like her new boyfriend
2) Painkiller- to dull the ache you get in your chest every time you think about her new boyfriend
3) Trinidad Sour- a full shot of Angostura is almost as bitter as you feel toward her new boyfriend

Sheesh, more like pyf e/n thread disguised as booze chat, are you doing okay buddy?

If the op is gonna bring it weak and disappear maybe we can still help others :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
alcohol is cool and good, but as a coping mechanism for heartbreak its not especially helpful.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Buy your ex a gun and tell her to shoot either you or her current boyfriend. Then you will know who she really wants.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

Buy your ex a gun and tell her to shoot either you or her current boyfriend. Then you will know who she really wants.

Make some fun out of the situation. Buy this Russian roulette game. Let the water balloon decide your fate.

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008

Slippery posted:

Sheesh, more like pyf e/n thread disguised as booze chat, are you doing okay buddy?

If the op is gonna bring it weak and disappear maybe we can still help others :)

It's cool dawg, I'm happily married. I only drink to quell the roaring emptiness inside us all, kinda like that Nedroid comic but with alcohol instead of candy. Also booze is cool and good and the Trinidad Sour is legit my favorite cocktail. That much Angostura sounds awful but the orgeat really mellows it out and lets the herbal complexity shine.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

OutsideAngel posted:

It's cool dawg, I'm happily married. I only drink to quell the roaring emptiness inside us all, kinda like that Nedroid comic but with alcohol instead of candy. Also booze is cool and good and the Trinidad Sour is legit my favorite cocktail. That much Angostura sounds awful but the orgeat really mellows it out and lets the herbal complexity shine.

Hell, same with respect to the roaring emptiness. Glad you're okay! I never heard of a Trinidad Sour so I'll try one next time I'm out.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
My exes don't talk to me and I like guns. It's way easier when you know they're out there waiting for an opportunity to tell you to "gently caress off" ten years after the fact. Live rent free in her head. Don't buy a gun unless you've paid all your other obligations up first.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

hello is this the new chickencheese

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i think you should buy a gun and stick it in your mouth. It is a chocolate gun though so instead of pulling the trigger to end your life you take a hearty bite and get that serotonin flowing, making you a relaxed and sensitive lover and aiding in wooing your potential ladyfriend

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

:sever:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So, op’s ex girlfriend won’t shop online for him? Woah. Score another for chad.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My ex wife left me around the holidays, I find myself drinking alone and becoming a hermit. But girls on POF is a good resource!!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

oh poo poo, its made it to gibbis

:rip: OP

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Why do people like the OP torture themselves?

OP if you are still alive, ghost the ex and never speak to her again, ever. Also for a gun I recommend a railgun of at least 20 megajoules

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
carry a printer to her house and bludgeon yourself to death with it.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
:russbus:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Jose Mengelez posted:

carry a printer to her house and bludgeon yourselfher boyfriend to death with it.

FTFY

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
This is my favorite traveling thread so far.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Bobbie Wickham posted:

It won't have reached chickencheese status until the OP comes back and announces he proposed to his ex in public.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
get shotgun, just the sound of rack it and the bad guys flee

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
Get a Ruger MK IV.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

OP doesn't need a gun if he trains while watching Naruto until his hands are lethal weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Bobbie Wickham posted:

:hmmyes:

Just get fireworks, op.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jan 21, 2019