Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Problem description:Got an Inteno D150 wifi router. Don't know the password.

I got a router from a pal who didn't need it. They had long ago forgotten the password.

Attempted fixes:

I have reset the router. I have tried googling the default password to log in as admin. Logged on to http://192.168.1.1/ and tried all combinations I could find admin/admin, user/user, admin/0000 etc.

Today I called Inteno, who wouldn't give me the password since they only sell to ISPs and don't deal with consumers directly.

Is this router junk? I could use another simple wifi spot, and seems a waste to send a working router to the landfill just because I don't have the admin password. Can I replace the firmware somehow with one that has a known default password?

Recent changes:

None. Just a factory reset with a paper clip.

System specs: Router from Inteno Broadband Technology. Model name: DG150A-R1. Version V1.0

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread