Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

there are definitely some families where the women are insanely hot and the men hideous. it is unfortunate for them. in bens case his sister is tall, hot, and has tits larger than his head, while the top of his head just barely rises to the level of her nipples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

He might have looked halfway decent too if he was able to muster different facial expressions than one that makes him look like an angry child and a smirk that makes him look like a psychopath.

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
One of my best friend me is almost an exact replica of Ben Shapiro and he’s much shorter than the rest of his family because he was an insanely neurotic control freak as a child who refused all food that didn’t conform to a bizarre set of standards

what I’m saying is that Ben Shapiro probably was a very difficult child

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Heer98 posted:

One of my best friend me is almost an exact replica of Ben Shapiro and he’s much shorter than the rest of his family because he was an insanely neurotic control freak as a child who refused all food that didn’t conform to a bizarre set of standards

what I’m saying is that Ben Shapiro probably was a very difficult child

of all the things i can and do say about ben shapiro i don't think for one second of his life ben shapiro has ever been anything but david shapiro's perfect special little boy

he does everything his father expects of him including defending israel's crimes against humanity

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Grevling posted:

He might have looked halfway decent too if he was able to muster different facial expressions than one that makes him look like an angry child and a smirk that makes him look like a psychopath.

He's got a face you'd put on the cover of a 90s horror movie about killer children

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYro9ZOSno

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/991840922068434945

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
has anyone said Shen Bapiro

DEAD GAY FORUM
Dec 18, 2018

the good posts were inside you all along

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

I don't know, he seems pretty sincere and I think he 'gets' me:

Now I know what Deltarune Lizard is, so thanks for that.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Ben Shrimpiro

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/robwhisman/status/948329627650613250

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I watched some Ben Shapiro yesterday

now my neck is really sore.

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.
I don't like having a hate-crush on Abigail Shapiro but here we are.

:discourse:

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
I dont like ben shaprio OP. Thats just my opinion no offense

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I watched some Ben Shapiro yesterday

now my neck is really sore.

you sucking him off or what?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015