Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Discendo Vox posted:

I think it was that Stonetoss et al don't appear in print and aren't syndicated. Also they'd sweep like half the categories.

Does Garrison appear in print? He seems to sweep everything else.

Besides, being in print media is probably a liability these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Does Garrison appear in print? He seems to sweep everything else.

Besides, being in print media is probably a liability these days.

That's a fair counterpoint. Was garrison permitted in previous years? Was there a "least concealed fetish" category?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Discendo Vox posted:

I think it was that Stonetoss et al don't appear in print and aren't syndicated. Also they'd sweep like half the categories.

You'd be surprised.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Discendo Vox posted:

That's a fair counterpoint. Was garrison permitted in previous years? Was there a "least concealed fetish" category?

There are links to the previous ones in the OP, although I can't see the first two since I don't have archives. Doesn't seem like there's ever been a least concealed fetish one.

Garrison's been in before. He's had a few runner-ups and a few wins, including 2016's Worst of the Year (the Michelle vs Melania one).

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
OK, I very much stand corrected! Bring on the stonetossers! (please don't)

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

After The War posted:

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon

for context, Gorrell had posted this three days earlier:

This is a good nomination.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Its been brought to my attention that this entry

might be an edit. Does anyone have the original? Cause if so, I'll just swap them out - I highly doubt that the people who already voted for the edit will find the original much better.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Oh. Okay, this is not good. I thought it was actually done last year.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Neo_Crimson posted:

Worst cartoon about a Tragedy (Mass shooting)

what does this even mean?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

banned from Starbucks posted:

what does this even mean?

being angry that a girl has short hair + pushing a bullshit narrative that the parkland shooter was bullied by Gonzalez and Hogg.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Eeevil posted:

I can't remember and don't want to dredge through the old thread again. If you're fine with it it probably doesn't matter.

I don't think there was ever a consensus that Stonetoss & Friends should be banned from the Gay Abortions. I don't even recall a discussion in regards to that. Closest thing I remember was the strawpoll about whether to ban Stonetoss & Friends from the politoon thread ('keep' won 4:1).

Discendo Vox posted:

Raised By Birds posted:

There are links to the previous ones in the OP, although I can't see the first two since I don't have archives. Doesn't seem like there's ever been a least concealed fetish one.

Garrison's been in before. He's had a few runner-ups and a few wins, including 2016's Worst of the Year (the Michelle vs Melania one).

I have archives and there's never been a "least concealed fetish" category.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jan 6, 2019

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

BiggerJ posted:

I have archives and there's never been a "least concealed fetish" category.

Well, something to consider for next time around. Sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Discendo Vox posted:

Well, something to consider for next time around. Sigh.

I would say "an award Garrisson would sweep", but, well, after that strip with naked toddler rear end, Allie might take it.