Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gaunab posted:

Did a Walton murder someone while you were there?

Not that I saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Look, I know it’s our store brand but if you don’t have your receipt than you can only exchange it for other food items.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Burt Sexual posted:

I’ve been to Walmart’s world headquarters. Ama

Do they stock "The Great American Challenge" brand dildo?

Edit: here is a link for reference https://www.amazon.com/Great-American-Challenge-Dildo-Package/dp/B00HL4X3YS

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Dec 30, 2018

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

Walmart almost bankrupted vlassic pickles.

walmarts a jerk
Walmart always wants net 90 and pays late every single time. gently caress Walmart.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Oscar Wild posted:

Edit: here is a link for reference https://www.amazon.com/Great-American-Challenge-Dildo-Package/dp/B00HL4X3YS

I don’t shop Walmart. But it looks like you got a good price.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Burt Sexual posted:

I don’t shop Walmart. But it looks like you got a good price.

You were at the headquarters. That should be the first SKU you ask for.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I’m sorry about your crippling poverty, friend. Instead of that custom title someone should’ve gave you the $10 to help you afford non budget brand food.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
the only things the waltons murder are high prices and small businesses

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I bought two fishing poles at Walmart recently and I wasn't scammed. I was looking for some cheap surf fishing poles and that's what I got. However there was an old man in a scooter by the exit who had definitely poo poo his pants and the smell was like you'd expect poo poo from a person full of decay to smell like, so again not scammed I guess.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Look, I know it’s our store brand but if you don’t have your receipt than you can only exchange it for other food items.

Can I exchange it for pringles?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Lol I bought those thinking it was a joke and something else would be in it but they were just lovely chips

Owned by irony poisoning

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Can I exchange it for pringles?

You’re gonna have to pay the difference

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Oscar Wild posted:

quote:

About the product:
- Huge Dildos

You have done irreparable damage to my “because you viewed” section.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Should have got salt and vinegar op.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

You have done irreparable damage to my “because you viewed” section.

GD man it's right there in the link. You knew what was gonna be on the other end of that click (a huge dildo)! I clicked on it knowing full well what I was getting in to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

now they're only getting HUGE DILDOS suggested instead of COLOSSAL, ENORMOUS DILDOS you fuckin oaf