Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

99 Center stores we closing so Rob is stocking up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Is Nicole genuinely, purely evil? She seems to have brought a man to the US specifically to torture him like a small animal.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Is Ed’s sister trying to take the crown of biggest shithead in their family?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

A serial sperm donator has hit the franchise

“donation intercourse”

*30 seconds after meeting* “so here is my points system for earning kisses and sex with me”

yo this point system seems stupid. Like 2 tongue kisses are worth 1 sex?

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Apr 23, 2024

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Ok a bunch of poo poo has come out about Kyle so that’s the last I will talk of him unless he gets arrested or something

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

WhyteRyce posted:

Ok a bunch of poo poo has come out about Kyle so that’s the last I will talk of him unless he gets arrested or something

Which version of the show is he on?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Love in paradise

Whole lot of winners this season of the show

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

WhyteRyce posted:

A serial sperm donator has hit the franchise

“donation intercourse”

*30 seconds after meeting* “so here is my points system for earning kisses and sex with me”

yo this point system seems stupid. Like 2 tongue kisses are worth 1 sex?

The dude is a piece of poo poo and now I've seen that stuff coming out about him I hope this woman gets far far far away from him. Her comment to him in the airport about his inexperience in relationships was locked and loaded. He's probably said plenty of poo poo to her that's been setting off alarm bells but she's ignoring it and then he starts in with that points system fuckery and she's immediately like not this nonsense again. But, she's also clearly desperate to have another kid. And either he is charging money and lying about it - to be fair I don't think I would want my cash for sex scheme getting out there either - or he's ultimately preying on women who can't afford fertility treatments because his fetish is getting women pregnant. There's even an app about there for women who are seeking donations, between that and message boards and facebook groups if you're dedicated enough to it you can find a lot of women who are looking for donors. And of course I bet a lot of them get talked into a natural insemination. But this is a dude who just straight up hates women.

I loved this absolute trash:

There's the American who can't seem to understand that his girlfriend-for-cash relationship is over now that he has no cash. It's insane what a failure that man is. Invested over 500k in various schemes including his own clothing line, has zero to show for it, has no job and is in crippling debt. Hilarious moment where he mentions that he was let go from his job. Ok, tough gig. Times are hard. But then his friend reveals he was let go because he spent all his time being focused on his girlfriend. This man is DEEP in it.

There's the gay guy who is in the unfortunate predicament of finding himself in a relationship with a woman. I know that he's technically bi, but he does also make it sound like he got married to a woman and when that ended he's hosed men ever since. What I will say in his defence is that it must be hard to fall for someone who then changes their identity. It's clear that who she is now wasn't who 'Douglas' was. So for the partner while you're trying to be supportive of them it must also feel like a loss.

There's the Italian we haven't met yet but whose personality trait appears to be 'wants to gently caress all of his partners friends and family'. So basically, Italian.

If nothing else it's worth watching because it's all new faces for once and it's mercifully short.

DrVenkman fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Apr 23, 2024

inconsequential
Feb 6, 2004

DrVenkman posted:

I loved this absolute trash:

If nothing else it's worth watching because it's all new faces for once and it's mercifully short.

I was suffering huge 90 day burnout, if you are too, this is one to get back in on

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

inconsequential posted:

I was suffering huge 90 day burnout, if you are too, this is one to get back in on

I was completely burned out but I watched it and the fake gold glasses guy is hilarious to me. Got let go from his job because he is too distracted with financing his girlfriend with his Darcey style side "businesses"

I missed listening to Reality Gays but I could not suffer through more Gino and jazmine so this season is welcome to me. Probably have to ff past sperm boy tho

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Humpty dumped me is A tier writer trolling

lol ed is such a weasel dick

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Apr 29, 2024

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

WhyteRyce posted:

Humpty dumped me is A tier writer trolling

lol ed is such a weasel dick

Yeah Ed just needs to gently caress off. Going to break up at a bar? Come on...

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

I'm behind but holy poo poo Rob is such a pile of loving garbage. I mean Sophie is a dumbass but Mr. TP is Bougie is really something special in the worst way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnUAw2TYmo4

What happened to his dog?

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Fabulousity posted:

I'm behind but holy poo poo Rob is such a pile of loving garbage. I mean Sophie is a dumbass but Mr. TP is Bougie is really something special in the worst way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnUAw2TYmo4

What happened to his dog?

Hanging out with Ross and Rachel’s kid and the little daughter from family matters.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I know I said I wouldn’t talk about spermworld dude but gooooooood drat

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 15:07 on May 1, 2024

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Nah I think Kyle is probably one of the most repulsive guys I've seen on these shows. At least usually with this type of guy there's this veneer of respectability and they'll play along at being the perfect gentleman but this guy is such an odious piece of poo poo from the off. At least production seem aware that he's garbage.

He thinks he's being dominant when he's just being domineering. German lady please go with what your gut is telling you. I get that she's trying to reconcile the guy she's been speaking to with the one in front of her but I don't know what to tell you other than being the perfect partner online is really easy to do. Whereas in front of you he can't hide who he is. Absolutely insane scenes when he's telling her next time she needs to look sexy, that she needs to wear her hair in a ponytail while he's still in his loving airport clothes because changing for dinner is an antiquated European thing.

I'm glad their stuff bookended the episode because we got some gold:

This Italian guys sole issue in the relationship is that he just really wants threesomes. I couldn't help but notice his passionate talk about three bodies sharing one soul only applies when the other two bodies are women.

I surprisingly feel for Shawn a little bit? He's clearly trying to be supportive, but he's also watching someone he fell for become someone else entirely and he's looking for something to hold onto but you can see the gap widening between them. Alliya said herself that it's an internal and external transition and that was probably the last thing Shawn wanted to hear.

I can't feel sorry for Luke's broke rear end. You lost your job because you got obsessed with an 18 year old and made her your girlfriend. She's 19 now and dude said himself he's been paying for a year for all her poo poo. So chances are she was likely 17 when they first started talking. Neither of them have learned how to kiss (here's a tip, it's not by sucking eachother's lips), but at least she has the excuse of being inexperienced. Nothing exposes your girlfriend's age faster than her repeatedly hitting you with a balloon while jumping up and down giggling. You might almost say it's childish.

Unless we get a few, totally in love couple next week all these relationships are DOA.

DrVenkman fucked around with this message at 10:28 on May 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

This season hasn't really grabbed me. My wife has been watching, and I popped in for the Rob showdown with Sofie's not-my-ex ex-boyfriend. I honestly felt a little bad for Rob watching it, but then he had his list of things to make the relationship work, and any good will evaporated.

Nicole is emotionally abusive, and I guess Mahmoud might be physically abusive. Just end it.

Does anyone know what happened to Ashley's arm? She has a big scar on the one that no one online seems to know about.