Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

*moans loudly but unconvincingly every 30 seconds that I don't receive Vicodin*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

*generally behaves like Granny Clampett*

google THIS

*generally behaves like Granny Clampett except with slurred speech and an utter lack of coherency*

google THIS

*coughs like Jabba the Hutt trying to expel a hairball*

Farecoal

There he go
"how am i supposed to post on byob without wifi???"

Macnult

Taking a break from bloodcurdling screams of agony to talk about the weather and joke about the long wait times and smile but then it becomes a grimace and oh my god it hurts please make it stop I’m in so much pain what did I do to deserve this

Macnult

look man all I’m saying is that it’s bullshit to have your kid sitting here playing their Switch when they don’t have to be here and you’re not even making them take turns

alnilam

*leaves the TV on REALLY LOUD on some terrible daytime tv (or worse... :foxnews:) but is very obviously asleep*

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*invites tons of guests to come visit and say its ok for them to stay longer when its obvious they should have already left hours ago*

vanisher

In the waiting room for a routine flu shot, but I'm wearing one of those surgical masks so everyone is kinda worried I have Ebola and I'll give it to them.

vanisher

Clipping my nails in the hospital bed, but I dont have a trashcan nearby, so you just know they are going to get everywhere and make a huge mess.

Macnult

Repeating the last part of a Fugazi song over and over again

FluffieDuckie

I’m senile and doped up on drugs so when you fall asleep I’m going to wander into your hospital room and start rifling through your things.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

Having a loud phone conversation about every gross detail of my problem, but abruptly dropping my voice (not enough) whenever I talk about what meds I'm on, because privacy is important.

unidef freeman

by R. Guyovich
Hot Chinese girl with cotton pajamas

Chinese girl, cotton pajamas. She looked at me like I was a spring chicken, and I was like uhh you know this is Oakland right?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Starshark
:shits the bed:

Ah, the nurse'll get that.

Bert Roberge

Nurse! Nurse! I need more vicodin! I'm almost lucid!

Realtalk: my grandma was in the same hospital wing as Stephen King after he got hit by a van.

We had to be patted down by security before being allowed to see her.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

repeatedly asking for stool softeners and prune juice because of the drugs then taking the loudest possible poo poo with just a curtain between us.

Dungeon Ecology

*flatlines*

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*Plays ExciteBike on the hospitals only NES*

Android Blues

me: ugghh ugh im dying. im seriously ill and im dying. im not contagious its just sad to watch me suffer. im in a lot of pain and the waiting times are too long to relieve my pain effectively.

you (gesturing with a thumb at me): THIS fuckin' person

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Android Blues posted:

me: ugghh ugh im dying. im seriously ill and im dying. im not contagious its just sad to watch me suffer. im in a lot of pain and the waiting times are too long to relieve my pain effectively.

you (gesturing with a thumb at me): THIS fuckin' person

I had this guy as a hospital roommate once. To be fair, he was in a lot of pain, because he had a skull fracture & concussion, suffered when he was goofing off and fell off a loading dock railing onto a concrete driveway - headfirst. He was so annoying they moved him elsewhere without my even saying anything. I was afraid to ask where he went.

Note: always be nice to the nursing staff, because they are the people who take care of you. You want them to actually respond when you call. I once had a nurse save my life by calling a code, and then convincing the resident to give me more epinephrine. The resident was worried about my heart rate, but the nurse reminded him that if I couldn't breathe, the heart thing was kind of secondary.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
whispering to everyone else in the er waiting room, trying to find out how long they've been waiting.
getting all my facts straight before i go yell at the triage nurse that i've been here for almost 2 hours and that guy only showed up 20 minutes ago and you already took him back what the hell?!

alnilam

each time a nurse leaves the room i turn directly to you and say one of three sleazy things as if you're in on the joke with me

- wow I'd sure like to get a sponge bath from her!
- hey what's the deal i thought nurses were supposed to be pretty
- jeez a guy nurse, now I've seen everything... I just don't swing that way heh heh

also say #1 or 2 every time a female doctor leaves the room after spending the entire encounter asking to see a doctor

ty manifisto

Peg Sliderskew
"Hi mum. I'm in hospital still. I said I'M IN HOSPITAL STILL! No, the doctor's not been round yet. DOCTOR'S NOT BEEN ROUND YET! I might need surgery though. SURGERY! YES, FOR MY FIBROIDS! Is Dad there? Hi dad, yeah I'm in hospital still. I was just saying to mum the doctor's not been round yet. THE DOCTOR!'

Repeat ad infinitum to a numberless crowd of relatives, friends and co workers.

Then again when they all come in to visit at the same time.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

*lights up a massive blunt*. Man gotta get my meds, doctor's orders