Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
We’re talking.. Full fat, BUTTERY smooth GDDR5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

We’re talking.. Full fat, BUTTERY smooth GDDR5.
lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Going insane imagining this video but the old guy can't say buttery smooth 1080p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrQ9ilL8aw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Going insane imagining this video but the old guy can't say buttery smooth 1080p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrQ9ilL8aw

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m not going to spend any money on video games this year, whether new, or old, or on sale, or Humble Bundle, w/e. I’m going to focus on the games I already have (except Metro Exodus, which I can’t refund, and Doom Eternal and Call of Duty which I’ll just ask for my birthday/Christmas)

same, I declare 2019 the year of the backlog

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Even the same guy who had said that already would respond to a post about someone else's problems and he'd say, "Hm, well I use this settings, and I get a buttery smooth 1080p. Don't know what your doing wrong." multiple times lmfao.

Hes right

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm going to avoid all earthly passions distracting from gaming. No-Nut Nineteen will be the year of the backlog.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

My resolution is be better about finishing the games that I start

Last year I started but never finished the stories of Spider Man, Final Fantasy XV, Monster Hunter World, Dragon Quest XI, and I’m still chipping away at the Red Dead epilogue

I also might just need to play more short games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh and after beating SOTN last year I want to play through and beat Aria of Sorrow and the DS games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Last year I started but never finished the stories of Spider Man, Final Fantasy XV, Monster Hunter World, Dragon Quest XI, and I’m still chipping away at the Red Dead epilogue

Playing shorter games is a good way to get over this mental hump

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

I spent too much time finishing games I didn’t really enjoy while I had better games waiting on the backlog last year. So this year I want to play the games I like more and the games I don’t like less

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Baxate posted:

I spent too much time finishing games I didn’t really enjoy while I had better games waiting on the backlog last year. So this year I want to play the games I like more and the games I don’t like less

smart move, i think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Baxate posted:

Same here *boots up Monster Hunter World and Monste rHunter Generatiosn Ultimate to play during loading screens*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh and after beating SOTN last year I want to play through and beat Aria of Sorrow and the DS games
They're the best ones. Enjoy.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to play more dj max respect and clear some 14 and 15 star patterns i sware to god

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Same here *boots up Monster Hunter World and Monste rHunter Generatiosn Ultimate to play during loading screens*
Programming a single controller to play both games simultaneously, input-for-input.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Programming a single controller to play both games simultaneously, input-for-input.

Games beat 2019:
1. Dark Souls
1. Putt-Putt Saves The Zoo (simultaneously)

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Its ok to not finish games, it just means you don't like them as much as other things you could be doing hth

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

to play more games

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i'm going to finish my ps3+4 and wii u backlogs so they can go into storage and i will have fewer wires

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Milkman posted:

i'm going to finish my ps3+4 and wii u backlogs so they can go into storage and i will have fewer wires

that reminded me to post my thread that ensures my wiiu stays connected for a very long time

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
to give more of my savings away on twitch than ever before

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

to give more of my savings away on twitch than ever before

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
I started going through every Ratchet and Clank game in December, so far I've played through all of them at least once except All 4 One, Full Frontal Assault, Size Matters, and the 2 mobile games which I probably won't bother with. I aim to have that finished by mid February hopefully. Also I want to go through the whole MGS series again, in order, now that I finally have a ps3 and can replay MGS4, since I've only played it once.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Had a lot of fun talking to ya Arch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

insane anime posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

insane anime posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

insane anime posted:

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

What the

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Sorry I keep making this 1080p joke guys but the other day when I was looking up why Madden 19 is so buggy, there was a forum for sports gamers and the thread about PC settings almost every single post said some form of Buttery Smooth 1080p and it hosed my brain up. I'll get it out of my system soon.

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’ve fallen down a buttery smooth rabbit hole. Whooooah! Wheeeeeeee!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I’ve fallen down a buttery smooth rabbit hole. Whooooah! Wheeeeeeee!

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

reading the wrong video game forums and getting buttery smoothbrain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

reading the wrong video game forums and getting buttery smoothbrain