Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I liked the first season, sans Fish. It felt like a proper sane group of people trying to survive in a mad world and shaping up to the crazy villains they were gonna be. And actually having proper "Bruce training to be Batman" moments without knowing that's where he was going, exactly.

The Jerome and Jeremiah Jokers were awesome though.

And of course, Balloon Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Magpie was in Batwoman this week, and i have to say, I much preferred her in Gotham, even if she died painfully.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I preferred the Gotham version of just about everything to any other version of that thing.

Maybe not Lucius, but that's just because they couldn't figure out what to do with him. (all scientists do all science, he's now the ME)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

The Bloop posted:

I preferred the Gotham version of just about everything to any other version of that thing.

Maybe not Lucius, but that's just because they couldn't figure out what to do with him. (all scientists do all science, he's now the ME)

He clearly got the same degree that Peter Corbeau did.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

twistedmentat posted:

He clearly got the same degree that Peter Corbeau did.

Almost as impressive as a Clive Cussler protagonist