Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Whoah now talking poo poo about flawless masterpiece Battlefield?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CobiWann posted:

How can anyone hate Delta and the Bannermen?!?

Paging J-Ru to the thread. You know what to do.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Seven's probably my least-watched Doctor, and I can't say I've disliked any of his stories

Paradise Towers, Remembrance of the Daleks, The Happiness Patrol, and Survival were all enjoyable, although I will freely admit I either don't notice or care about faults that others may critique it on, so take it with as much salt as you think is necessary

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Battlefield is good k

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Vinylshadow posted:

Seven's probably my least-watched Doctor, and I can't say I've disliked any of his stories

Paradise Towers, Remembrance of the Daleks, The Happiness Patrol, and Survival were all enjoyable, although I will freely admit I either don't notice or care about faults that others may critique it on, so take it with as much salt as you think is necessary

If you haven't watched Curse of Fenric yet, drop everything and watch it right now.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

CobiWann posted:

How can anyone hate Delta and the Bannermen?!?

The Target novel has a deleted scene that improves the story:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
That's one short shelf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011