Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Ghost Dog posted:

before you die admit deep dish isnt pizza

I'll give you that it's not pizza, but a pizza flavored pie. A very delicious pizza flavored pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Athanatos posted:

73 votes, 6 are 1, the rest are 5

So you're saying everything's wide left or right?

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

sexpig by night posted:

has anyone pointed out that it's v. funny that a bears fan whiffed a banme thread like that guy what hosed up the field goal

if not, I'd like to be the first to

More like the mods wiffed, I enjoyed posting while waiting for my ban. Someone get Jerusalem here they don't like me they will ban me.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Hako posted:

Its not and anyone from Chicago that unironically likes deep dish is a loving neck beard. Chicago style thin crust is the best pizza in the world.

this is a good opinion

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Ghost Dog posted:

before you die admit deep dish isnt pizza

ooh good point. If Chicago had real pizza, the Bears would have won.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Bears losing broke someone so bad they defend cracker crust now. Mitchell you don't deserve titties anymore.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

The best pizza in Chicago is the New York-style at Dante's in Logan Square. Voted 3.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Bears losing broke someone so bad they defend cracker crust now. Mitchell you don't deserve titties anymore.

Neckbeard, please ban him. If you aren't gonna ban me ban the idiots I say to ban.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Power of Pecota posted:

The best pizza in Chicago is the New York-style at Dante's in Logan Square. Voted 3.

Wrong Mr. Vs on Elston is the best.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Hako posted:

Neckbeard, please ban him. If you aren't gonna ban me ban the idiots I say to ban.

this is definitely more entertaining than the last meltdown we had :five:

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

axeil posted:

this is definitely more entertaining than the last meltdown we had :five:

Its not a meltdown its me calling out the Bears for what they are. They are who we thought they were! Reddit and SA are loving echo chambers where people try to talk themselves into think the Bears are actually good for once but once again and time and time again they show us who they really are.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Cracker crust is a sin against food

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Hako posted:

Its not a meltdown its me calling out the Bears for what they are. They are who we thought they were! Reddit and SA are loving echo chambers where people try to talk themselves into think the Bears are actually good for once but once again and time and time again they show us who they really are.

if you had asked me at any point in the past and all points into the future i would have agreed that the bears loving suck op

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
is this you, dude

https://twitter.com/barstoolcarl/status/1082077949455749122?s=21

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Hako posted:

Don't hate me. Hate the sizzling cock poo poo loving football you just watched.

You got clownballed by an NFCE team, mate. Welcome to the terror dome

D-LINK fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 7, 2019

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Hako posted:

Wrong Mr. Vs on Elston is the best.

Phil's pizza on 35th street, my dude.

Big Jay Cutler
Sep 2, 2011

IT'S ME
CANT RUN FROM UGLY

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Build an immunity to clownball you loving pussy

Fans like you could never hang in the NFC East.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Mods, if you ban OP, at least hit anyone who posts in this thread with a sixer for noise ordinance violations because I'm pretty sure that my laughter can be heard from Sweden, so I'm quite comfortable assuming that there are similar situations happening right now.

Hell, gimme one so I can have time to enjoy this delicious, delicious schadenfreude. It is my duty, pleasure, and right as an Eagles fan after all.

Big Jay Cutler
Sep 2, 2011

IT'S ME

unl33t posted:

Voted 5, this thread is good as... Gould.

x_X

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
jesus christ and i thought i was salty about the jayhawks losing but this... this is good

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Probably Magic posted:

jesus christ and i thought i was salty about the jayhawks losing but this... this is good

A loving minor league team? You got mad about the minors? re-evaluate your misplaced rage, focus it all on sizzling shits parkey.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Don't ban him. Sports is dipshit stupid and not worth this investment horseshit. Spite him to gently caress him for his irrational care. Don't ban him.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Gatts posted:

Don't ban him. Sports is dipshit stupid and not worth this investment horseshit. Spite him to gently caress him for his irrational care. Don't ban him.

Tell me how politics or anything else is more important than the Bears winning and keeping me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Cracker crust is a sin against food

Agreed. gently caress thin crust. Deep dish and pan for lyfe. Also good Italian Beef is as good as Philly Cheesesteak but gently caress whiz, provolone is where it is at. Whiz is a mask for lovely or lovely cooked steak