Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play “Payroll”

Payroll is a surrealist exercise in abstract storytelling, using minimalist visuals and mechanics to portray a literal roleplaying experience that toys with your perception of games and the speedy passage of time. Or you could say it's a boring game about doing errands, if you want. That isn't technically incorrect, either. I think you're wrong, though.

Videos

1. The Golden Standard

2. Hell Shigeru

3. The Final Pay

GamesAreSupernice fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jan 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I'm intrigued.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

HardDiskD posted:

I'm intrigued.

well good, there's at least 10 more minutes of content

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

GamesAreSupernice posted:

well good, there's at least 10 more minutes of content

I can pad on 7 by recording me rubber stamping my employee's paychecks if you like

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I can pad on 7 by recording me rubber stamping my employee's paychecks if you like

i would legit add that to the video

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
No joke, after you fell asleep in the meeting and got called to HR for your "insurance card" I started to get the anxious feelings that I know are the lead up to an anxiety attack.

What I'm saying is this Office Simulator appears to be working as intended.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
When you met your cubicle coworker, I couldn't help but think. "Welcome to the watering hole. Care to wet your whistle?"

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

RickVoid posted:

No joke, after you fell asleep in the meeting and got called to HR for your "insurance card" I started to get the anxious feelings that I know are the lead up to an anxiety attack.

What I'm saying is this Office Simulator appears to be working as intended.

i am simultaneously sorry the game caused you anxiety and glad the game was powerful enough to make you feel anxiety

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

What came first
Ranch
Or cool ranch

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Rigged Death Trap posted:

What came first
Ranch
Or cool ranch

mtn dew

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

GamesAreSupernice posted:

i am simultaneously sorry the game caused you anxiety and glad the game was powerful enough to make you feel anxiety

It was fine. Just a little twinge and was like "Holy poo poo, really?". But yeah, I seriously though you were getting canned there, being called to HR for a seemingly innocuous reason as a cover for "You're in trouble" has happened to me enough times in my life that I thought I recognized a pattern.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

2. Hell Shigeru

there are many paths in life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

3. The Final Pay