Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play "Shred It!"

I'm not going to lie, I love a good endless runner. After all, I like platformers, and endless runners are just platformers but forever. Even better are the endless runners with a gorgeous papercraft art style, wholesome characters, satisfying sound design, and a gentle soundtrack. You haven't heard of a game like that? Well now you have. Welcome to Shred It, my favorite game in this over-saturated genre. It's beautiful, and fun, and does a lot of things right that its contemporaries have repeatedly failed. We're going to be showing off the various game modes and all the hazards.. and that's about it. It is an endless runner after all. The videos have to stop sooner than later, or they'll never stop.

Videos

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

GamesAreSupernice fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jan 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Are the stickers random or is there a pattern to them? For example, are certain stickers found in certain areas or maybe after a certain number of times cycling through the areas?

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Mraagvpeine posted:

Are the stickers random or is there a pattern to them? For example, are certain stickers found in certain areas or maybe after a certain number of times cycling through the areas?

The sticker locations are entirely random, but some seem to be more rare than others, judging solely by the frequency at which I obtained them

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
The prevalence of edgy iconography on skateboards and snowboards making that kind of visual mainstream for that social group, in effect ends up making the sunset snowboard actually fit the punk clothing fairly well - with all the skulls and flames making up the mainstream extreme sport culture, rainbows and sunsets are counterculture. They are very Punk for that crowd.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

BioEnchanted posted:

The prevalence of edgy iconography on skateboards and snowboards making that kind of visual mainstream for that social group, in effect ends up making the sunset snowboard actually fit the punk clothing fairly well - with all the skulls and flames making up the mainstream extreme sport culture, rainbows and sunsets are counterculture. They are very Punk for that crowd.

thanks i'm proud of the outfit i chose

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Part Two

it's time to complete the game's completable mode: Checkpoint Challenge

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
If I played the game, I think I'd find the snowman a bit annoying to play since he's really tall and when he's in the middle blocks the view of the path and whatever may be coming up.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Mraagvpeine posted:

If I played the game, I think I'd find the snowman a bit annoying to play since he's really tall and when he's in the middle blocks the view of the path and whatever may be coming up.

You may enjoy The Pengz, although I never play with them. Their entire thing is being small.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Part Three

Erik is for advanced players only.