Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Yeah, so what if President Trump was jockeying to build a tower in Neo-Moskow using his presidency? Don't all megacorp CEOs try and use any advantage to do their part for the shareholders? Like, when trump served the Clemson team those nutrient rations at the White House? That's just showing how thrifty he is. He'll use those skills to build the 50ft plasteel wall that'll keep the refugees pouring in and stealing good American cyborg jobs. That's just this netrunner's opinion in any case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Listen, Omae. Trump sealed his fate when he made a deal with a dragon, and Putinvlad is as fickle as they come.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
steam is coming off the piss tape, punk

animist
Aug 28, 2018
is marinara sauce bad for neural-optic fiber ports? asking for a friend

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

hey everybody just a heads up that NPC memetic virus thats going around is pretty nasty my neuroRig caught it off a dodgy UPP (Universal Posting Port) and all my posts were just variations on "orange man bad" for weeks until i was able 2 nuke it w/ a couple black market paracetamol

fart_man_69
May 18, 2009
netrunning is loving gay!!!!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Trump doesn't want to end the government shutdown anyway, so it hardly makes a difference that they haven't recompiled congress.exe yet

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

i used my computer to buy a pizza today

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

As predicted Brexit jas just made things worse, really. I know that realising that the only way to truly leave Europe was to launch the entire country into geostationary orbit did lead to a lot of jobs building the elevator on the Irish border, but once a month I get stuck there because I keep forgetting to renew my Tesla-Boring-SpaceX Premium subscription.

That and I'm really over that one Grimes track that they play on repeat every. single. time. during the trip up and down. I'm so sick of it that I envy the three guys who died of suffocation last month because I blocked the Boring-SpaceX tunnel for too long trying to remember my bitcoin wallet password.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

just heard on the brainfart about how there's a swarm of migrants trying to breach our atmosphere and the only way to stop them is to create a hyper-enforced electromagnetic field

loving martians

fart_man_69
May 18, 2009
making fun of netrunners on twitter, except i dont know any netrunner jokes or culture so i just call them gay shits

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the pizza man had a tracking bug on him and I could see on my deck how far he was from my house

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
legalize space weed

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

#notallnetrunners

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

is this a ho punk cyberpunk future or the dystopian kind?

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Korthal posted:

Yeah, so what if President Trump was jockeying to build a tower in Neo-Moskow using his presidency? Don't all megacorp CEOs try and use any advantage to do their part for the shareholders? Like, when trump served the Clemson team those nutrient rations at the White House? That's just showing how thrifty he is. He'll use those skills to build the 50ft plasteel wall that'll keep the refugees pouring in and stealing good American cyborg jobs. That's just this netrunner's opinion in any case.

Thats pretty funny man. Anyway joe bidens the president now not Trumnp. So you should edit your post OP

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

I too wish to retreat to the simpler time of 2019.

I got a request from a Mr. Q, what this is about.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Yeah back then the Cyberpunk game didn't suck

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

get that OUT of my face posted:

is this a ho punk cyberpunk future or the dystopian kind?

I just finished pinking up my mohawk, time to rob the breadline van with my ragtag gang of combat-drugged swashbuckling orcs

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I got this arm *flexes first bionic arm* in the 2017 South African Chromium Wars

I got this arm *flexes second bionic arm* in the Cleveland Mustard Riots last year

I got this arm *flexes third bionic arm* at the black market body part chop shop last week; unfortunately they were out of legs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
its too bad kowloon walled city is gone and snowden wasnt able to flee there and maybe live off bitcoin donations