Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
My daughter is 1 day old, and Tom Brady is undefeated during her life. All she knows is a cold, sterile future where LA and Boston win. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thebiengles

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Chichevache posted:

My daughter is 1 day old, and Tom Brady is undefeated during her life. All she knows is a cold, sterile future where LA and Boston win. :smith:

Just make her middle name "Tom" and she'll be a winner from the start.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chichevache posted:

there is no hope

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
May she never accidentally watch Super Bowl 49.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
For all the other parents on this forum, what was the moment when you realized the world is cruel and uncaring, and that you performed a selfish act by bringing new life into it?

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Chichevache posted:

For all the other parents on this forum, what was the moment when you realized the world is cruel and uncaring, and that you performed a selfish act by bringing new life into it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7rPIg7ZNQ8

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Imagine betting against Touchdown Tom Brady, the Greatest Of All Time.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

There’s still hope. She might still know a world where dad kissers never win the Super Bowl.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Just teach your daughter to accept satan into her life and all will be well

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
There will be that moment when Chichevache sees his daughter head off with her date, Benjamin Rein Brady.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Chichevache posted:

I give up. The Patriots are the greatest ever and I know nothing about football. I counted out Touchdown Tom, and now the clock has struck 0. The bell tolls for me.

Two Sam Adams-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Touchdown Tom.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Her dad is a cop so she’s hosed mate

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Congratulations on becoming a father my man!

I'm not crazy about the name though. Seriously, "Baby Chiche"? When she's older will you call her "Adolescent Chiche"? I feel like you didn't think this through

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

No, that's what happens when your dad is Tom Brady.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

My daughter had to endure Touchdown Tom losing to the Broncos (en route to them getting shitfucked by Seattle) on her first day home from the hospital. Another loss to the Broncos on her second birthday the year they beat Carolina. AND the Big Dick Nick incident. I am considering starting a GoFundMe for her suffering.

On the other hand, she was there for "don't hand off to Lynch", 28-3, and the aforementioned Big Dick Nick incident, which are among the funniest Super Bowls I have ever seen. So maybe it's a wash.

oh and congrats on having a kid, I guess

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Chichevache posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dk0KqS2Pb4

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

1. congrats on bringing a new life into this hellworld

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
As long as you don't open-mouth kiss her she'll be OK.