Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AllmyFrench78
Apr 16, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
For your information, this podcast is not supposed to be confused with the podcast about fake news. This podcast is about Wikipedia articles. Episodes range from The Chernobyl nuclear disaster to sigmund Freud. http://citationpod.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
I've been listening to this podcast and some of the other ones by this group of folks. It's pretty good, I've been amused and informed.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I've been listening to CogDis for years now, and it's been one of my favorite podcasts for some time. On the PiaT side, I used to listen to SA and GAM, but got burned out on their style (still listen to Skepticrat, if just to stay out of my bubble).

CN is pretty hit or miss for me; sometimes it's hilarious, but others I just groan at the comedy bits.