Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I want to believe there was no voice acting for this third ending in order to hide it, somehow, from people looking through the game's code. But when I look into my heart, I know it's not. It's just not. I wish this game was good but also entirely different [without the creepy or garbage nonsense].

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dremcon
Sep 25, 2007
No, not a convention.

GimmickMan posted:

That spanish is unnaturally formal and stilted, the spacing is weird as hell, there's no tildes and it has the kind of grammar nonsense you'd expect from a machine translation plus exactly one typo that a machine wouldn't make and only a human would.

I'm 99% sure it's written by someone who took a handful of spanish classes and wrote a bit of it then machine translated the rest.

You beat me to it. The Spanish doesn’t sound natural at all. It isn’t written by a native speaker.