Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Coonman, come together with your hands

Save me, I'm together with your plan

Save me

Harald has issued a correction as of 02:42 on Feb 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
prediction: coonmen survive, lieutenant rapist is done

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VMI is basically a big Chud factory so it's not surprising

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great Michael Jackson impersonator Ralph Northam is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears, ruining shoe polish on face. Says, "But doctor...I am Ralph Northam."

Dec 26, 2012

Typo posted:

prediction: coonmen survive, lieutenant rapist is done

yeah this seems pretty likely

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lmao https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/1094687453389250560

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

"I'm sorry Gayle. My advisors told me I couldn't call them that anymore so I was a little confused."

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
how woke can you go

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

on the one hand: lol this dumb gently caress cant keep stepping in the racism

otoh: gently caress im going to have to listen to a billion takes this week about how he was technically right about slaves arriving in 1619 not being chattel

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Breakfast All Day posted:

on the one hand: lol this dumb gently caress cant keep stepping in the racism

otoh: gently caress im going to have to listen to a billion takes this week about how he was technically right about slaves arriving in 1619 not being chattel

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Cool cool. Normal world.