Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Hmm, yes, your resume is impressive but tell me, how hard can you chill? To demonstrate how chill you are we'd like you to solve this puzzle.

And by puzzle I mean a blank sheet of paper and some crayons have fun.

I'm sewage flavored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

"where do you see yourself in five years?"

"sitting in your crusty Sumo Lounge Bean Bag Chair®"

Manifisto

interviewer: you have a choice between an amazing taqueria that makes really good tacos, and another taqueria that makes delicious burritos. my question is: why are you still here talking to me?

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

No, sir, this hairstyle is basically my publc signature. I can assure you that it will not have any influence on my work, as I can easily bind it together using four to five hair ties, water and a really big towel.
It only caught fire four times coming here due to it being stuck under a train, so it's not a big issue in the factory.

google THIS

"So that's the thread premise. What do you do?"

"Well, before I post I would—"

"Next."

vanisher

google THIS posted:

"Next."

kalel

google THIS posted:

"Next."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

"Next."

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

"What is your biggest fear?"

Well that'd be a cascading failure of the economy leading to poverty, blackouts and the eventual collapse of society.

"Something... work related"

The company has a financial failure and leads...

"Something related to your job, the economy and our finances are fine"

Oh! I think I get it! The failure of chip manufacturers leading to my job being obsolete and...

"Something you might actually run into, there's a follow up, how do you plan on dealing with it"

oh...
I guess I learn to forage for berries?

sig by owlhawk911

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
"I consider myself to really be a people person"

*unbuttons coat and shows that there are 15 people all huddled inside of it, constituting my body, one of them is operating a puppet that is my head*

manero

"So what are your qualifications?"

*unfurls 20 printed pages of probations from FYAD*

alnilam

glowing-fish posted:

"I consider myself to really be a people person"

*unbuttons coat and shows that there are 15 people all huddled inside of it, constituting my body, one of them is operating a puppet that is my head*

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Looks like right now we have openings for, uh...hmm...let's see, literally every frog and infinite kittens.

I'm sewage flavored.

Goons Are Gifts

manero posted:

"So what are your qualifications?"

*unfurls 20 printed pages of probations from FYAD*

You're hired!

Finger Prince

pixaal posted:

"What is your biggest fear?"

Well that'd be a cascading failure of the economy leading to poverty, blackouts and the eventual collapse of society.

"Something... work related"

The company has a financial failure and leads...

"Something related to your job, the economy and our finances are fine"

Oh! I think I get it! The failure of chip manufacturers leading to my job being obsolete and...

"Something you might actually run into, there's a follow up, how do you plan on dealing with it"

oh...
I guess I learn to forage for berries?

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
1tell me about a time you encountered work related hardship and how you dealt with it.
2this interview... haha... and definitely not by panicking and slamming my head against your desk... haha
1???
2 *slams head against desk*
1!!!
2*sits back up, blood pouring from nose* ahhhhh geeeeeeeez... haha

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Rinzla

You hire me should because wordsmith

super sweet best pal

This job requires a lot of travel, mostly to local restaurants where you'll think of new thread ideas while eating fast food.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Looks like right now we have openings for, uh...hmm...let's see, literally every frog and infinite kittens.

quack

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

kalel

get out

...and come back with some of your friends :parrot:

Robot Made of Meat

So, how do you feel about coupons . . . or . . . deals in general?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
when I was 18 I applied for a job clearing tables at a restaurant. did everything dad said, dropped off the filled-out application and asked to talk to the hiring manager.
he sat me down and said "so, before i look this over, I always like to ask one question: why should I hire you?"
i stammered out "uhh, because I really need a job". they didn't call me back :(