Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Oh nice! let me know when you've done the final draft

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"This painting would be perfect for a dark hallway."

Oh yes, it is beautiful, I just haven't found the perfect place to hang it yet.

google THIS

Wow, your child looks so much like you.

google THIS

(to a teenager) Wow, you look so much like your [opposite sex parent].

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Telling an artist they're talented and effectively dismissing years of effort and practice.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Tell an artist/musician that their "god given" talent would be better used to praise the lord.

Rinzla

he’s gifted in other areas.

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

I was staying over at my friend's place a while back. I was chatting with his partner about yoga, and she was saying about how great the health and exercise benefits were, but how it's hard to find a good studio because of the kind of moronic people they attract. So I thought of some of the yoga yuppie hashtag turmeric hashtag wellness is a journey women I know, and sardonically say "yeah I know what you mean, it does tend to attract the healing power of crystals lot", and just as the thundercloud Evil Eye deathstare starts crossing her face, panicked images of the guest bedroom flash across my mind; the side table by the potted plants, carefully arranged crystals of quartz and amethyst and assorted other magical reagents...
I backpedaled as hard as I could and I think it saved me from being turned into a newt, but I think I still caught part of a curse.
The lesson here is watch your mouth around possible witches and never insult crystals either directly or indirectly because their magic can be used to both heal and harm.

I really want to know what kind of morons she was actually talking about now.

Rinzla

google THIS posted:

Think that could have been unintentional all on its own.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

people who don't know that amethyst is also a kind of quartz

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

people who don't know that amethyst is also a kind of quartz

a girl gave me what she called a "geode" and when i got it i was like "oh this is a fossil of a snail or something, a geode is one of those hollow rocks that is like normal outside and fancy inside"

she was like

"yeah, okay!"

anyways i later was looking at it and some of the chambers of the snail shell were actually tiny perfect geodes. i immediately was like ahhhhhhh and messaged here apologizing and she was like "oh no big deal"

and i was like, oh thats nice of her, but then i was like wait did she think i was so fragile she just couldn't correct me in the moment drat
\
:negative:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

a girl gave me what she called a "geode" and when i got it i was like "oh this is a fossil of a snail or something, a geodude is one of those rock type Pokémon that is like a rock with a face and muscly arms"

she was like

"yeah, okay!"

anyways i later was looking at it and some of the chambers of the snail shell were actually tiny perfect geodudes. i immediately was like ahhhhhhh and messaged here apologizing and she was like "oh no big deal"

and i was like, oh thats nice of her, but then i was like wait did she think i was so fragile she just couldn't correct me in the moment drat
\
:negative:

Queen-Of-Hearts

Rinzla

I love that outfit, I couldn’t wear it though, all the wrong colours.

Rinzla

oh, you actually mean that?

Queen-Of-Hearts

Thomas Kinkade and Jon Mcnaughton use a very similar color palette to yours.

Escape From Noise

An ex said I was cute "like an old person or a puppy." My dating life is...sparse.

google THIS

Some of these don't seem very unintentional at all.

Escape From Noise

Good point.

Heather Papps

hello friend

sends you this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhC_N6Bm_s
and says, "hey this guy reminds me of you"

you watch the video think oh this is really kind of maja to say, this guy seems wise. you send the video to a pal because he could use this advice, and he's like "didn't this guy kill himself?"

do a little wiki search, and yup, this dude killed himself.

so uh, thanks for that, maja.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinzla

Heather Papps posted:

sends you this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhC_N6Bm_s
and says, "hey this guy reminds me of you"

you watch the video think oh this is really kind of maja to say, this guy seems wise. you send the video to a pal because he could use this advice, and he's like "didn't this guy kill himself?"

do a little wiki search, and yup, this dude killed himself.

so uh, thanks for that, maja.