Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Publish an article in medium about how it appears the author of this book is in fact a "Trump Lover", according to his avatar at the website that spawned alt-right trolls and a post-truth america.

man i cant believe the guy that wrote that book is a monster, even after 20 years you don't really know a person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i mean it says it right there in the avatar so it must be true

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Publish an article detailing the schema behind FYAD humor. Nobody actually gives a poo poo about this dumb six degrees of seperation game.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Lowtax must be pleased with the sweet royalties.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dont worry, Ole Tax green lit everything as we caught up over St Germaine and soda over ice with mulled lime.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
The only something awful book I want to read is the story of Malatora and how we took down a micronation of furries with the power of short stories and toilet humor.

Come to think of it I think I have it stashed back somewhere, I'll try to dig it up.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
It calls Anyonymous left leaning? I thought they were all libertarian Ron Paul fans.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
"mostly frequented by socially awkward and disenfranchised young men"

guess Im a virgin for browsing /v/ lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pookum posted:

"mostly frequented by socially awkward and disenfranchised young men"

guess Im a virgin for browsing /v/ lmao

you should be

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Pookum posted:

It calls Anyonymous left leaning? I thought they were all libertarian Ron Paul fans.

It’s a book it doesn’t have to be factually correct about anything

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Fair enough. Looks like Ill be sticking with my Holy Bible.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

author should lurk more

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Book writer, don’t feel bad, the only thing I’ve ever authored was a statement to the police, but I still feel good exposing that mods knew

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The first serious book mentioning SA on the cover and it’s by a guy who wasn’t here since 1999 :doh:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Beran: If you think about it, this one obscure message board spawned alt-right trolls and a post-truth america.

Narrator: He didn't think about it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I mean it's really all Something Awesome's fault

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://vimeo.com/106943098

Earthlink secure.

eig
Oct 16, 2008

what the hell I thought this was going to be a self published book BUT ITS BEING PUBLISHED BY THE PUBLISHING HOUSE I WORK FOR..... guess Ill go pawn a free copy soon and sigh real loud

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I could go on about how lowtax is NOT responsible for 4chan and its offshoots but that feels like a waste of time. I'll just say this:

If you throw someone out of your house because he shits all over the place it is not your fault if he shits in public and that poo poo attracts a swarm of flies.

Also, Anonymous did not 'morph' into the alt-right. There is documented evidence that it was a planned takeover, nazis saw all that 'ironic' racism as their way in and a tool to indoctrinate anti-social nerds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

eig posted:

what the hell I thought this was going to be a self published book BUT ITS BEING PUBLISHED BY THE PUBLISHING HOUSE I WORK FOR..... guess Ill go pawn a free copy soon and sigh real loud

Do a Let’s Read for us so we can continue mocking op without giving him money.