Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
Hey y'all,

there's a kid who used to post updates on youtube for his really lovely video game. He was a bit different, personality wise. I was curious if anyone could remember his username or his youtube channel?

The video game he was making was an "interesting" game with 8-bit-ish graphics and the camera was either side scrolling or behind the character.

He'd often get off topic, iirc. It might even be the kid from my avatar.

I can't remember much else about him.

edit: oh poo poo I found it. His username was ulillillia but his channel is gone. His game was/is Platform Masters.

Bicycle SexFucker fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Sheesh how would anyone get this without you mentioning hour long bubsy 3d videos or dabbing pizzas with paper towels?

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Gloomy Rube posted:

Sheesh how would anyone get this without you mentioning hour long bubsy 3d videos or dabbing pizzas with paper towels?

I had forgotten about that until now. lol

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I was gonna say the bob's game guy but I guess there have been multiple indie dudes that have melted down and failed trying to make a video game on youtube.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Apparently there's a film about him, http://www.theplatformmaster.com that isn't released after like 8 years.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
He moved to facebook years ago. He lived in an apartment with his sister for a while. He got a job doing some cleanup work for the apartment place. Eventually they had to move out, but getting away from his clearly godawful parents who let him turn into a neurotic baby helped him a ton and now he got over most of his issues and has a real job and I think lives on his own maybe?

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

K8.0 posted:

He moved to facebook years ago. He lived in an apartment with his sister for a while. He got a job doing some cleanup work for the apartment place. Eventually they had to move out, but getting away from his clearly godawful parents who let him turn into a neurotic baby helped him a ton and now he got over most of his issues and has a real job and I think lives on his own maybe?

This made me happy.

edit: so did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhvj2ps-jMk

Bicycle SexFucker fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Feb 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Thanks guys. Mystery Solved.

I, of course, mean guys in a gender neutral sense.