Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*family of 4 in wisconsin or something comes home to find house has been broken into*

mom: they took all my jewelry, my cooking pans! they took OUR CAR
kids: they took the nintendo and the sega

*dad enters his mancave and is staring at the boxed set of garfunkel and oates greatest hits, untouched. the bluray of jeff dunham, still here. his spare closet full of all those banana republic slacks.

dad: guess. . . guess i got lucky huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

me: my car! my car is gone!

friend: say is that a "metaphors be with you" bumper sticker on the ground over there? didn't you have one exactly like that?

me: n-no . . . . not that exact one, no . . .

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

(Me, tied up to a chair and gagged, while the thief rummages through my belongings)

Thief: Oh, this'll look good…(I raise my head hopefully)…in a pawnshop! (I sigh as I slump back down)

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

I reach in my pocket at the train station to find my wallet is gone! All the remains from it is my metal credit card shaped survival tool and bottle opener.

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

My hot new album is pirated on the internet! I find the torrent and the emotional closing track feat the guy from counting crows has been removed from the file list.

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

(Me, tied up to a chair and gagged, while the thief rummages through my belongings)

Thief: Oh, this'll look good…(I raise my head hopefully)…in a pawnshop! (I sigh as I slump back down)

Manifisto posted:

me: my car! my car is gone!

friend: say is that a "metaphors be with you" bumper sticker on the ground over there? didn't you have one exactly like that?

me: n-no . . . . not that exact one, no . . .

A LOVELY LAD posted:

I reach in my pocket at the train station to find my wallet is gone! All the remains from it is my metal credit card shaped survival tool and bottle opener.

A LOVELY LAD posted:

My hot new album is pirated on the internet! I find the torrent and the emotional closing track feat the guy from counting crows has been removed from the file list.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Come home to a busted door all your stuff is all over the place, message light blinking on phone. It's from animal control, they have your dog he got out gee wonder how that happened.

After some time looking to see what is missing you notice that your fridge has a note written in sharpie on it

sig by owlhawk911

vanisher

Snuck into disneyland by pressing the back of my hand on my friends to copy the return stamp but I dont really enjoy any of the rides in adventure land so I'll see you guys over at space mountain

vanisher

Just imagine grabbing a bag from the back of an armored truck but it turns out to be nothing but sacagawea dollars

Imagine going to jail for stealing sacagawea dollar coins and the ferocity of the beatings you'd receive

vanisher

Hi, so I stole your purse last week on the subway. Here it is, im sorry for that. Listen, do you know that purchasing counterfeit designer brands often finances organized crime and child labor? Its way uncool.

alnilam

Finding all of my stolen jewelry at goodwill amd buying it back

FutonForensic

i walk into a busy mafia hideout and empty a fanny pack of cards on the floor

"ooh noo, my yugioh cards. I hope no big strong mobster takes my yugioh cards"

the crowd ignores me and continues slamming hooch and yapping about dames. I lie on the floor and writhe in the cards

"ooOoOOoh nOoOoo, my exodia. Please don't take my exodia"

al capone looks up from a big plate a spaghetti with mild interest but mutters "ehhhh exodia. fugeddaboutit"

google THIS

The burglar stole all of my white socks and all of my footwear except my sandals. What does it mean?

Manifisto

me: so its identity theft. my identity has been stolen. holy gently caress.

officer: weeelll . . . [waggles hand back and forth]

me: I don't understand. they have my name, address, social security number, right?

officer: yes.

me: and they have my credit card numbers, my bank accounts, all the contacts on my phone, my social media passwords, all of it . . . yes???

officer [nodding]: I'm afraid so

me: so what's the issue?

officer: to be frank . . . they've got it all, but they don't want it.

me: they don't want it??

officer: actually they're trying to give it back

Senior Management

At least my priceless Taco Bell memorabilia is safe. They left a note telling me to learn to eat a vegetable. What does it all mean?

:jerry:

Karate Bastard

As I step in from the raging blizzard the burglar steps out from behind the door and smacks me right in the kisser and I fall in a jumbled heap into the pool of meltwater that has slowly accrued around his boots.

AND THAT'S FOR THE GODDAMED DRAPES he shouts. FUCKS. SAKE. and takes off into the night

Karate Bastard

yes, yes this is Linda at ProtectAmerica calling, yes your alarm went off, yes, and we're calling to let you know there's someone in your house, and you shouldn't go back home at this point. no, they are armed and they seem to know very well what they are doing, but the police are notified and on their way. Yes. Yes we have them on video now, they disabled most of the things, but they didn't get the motion detector in the back and that woke up the video feeds so they- yes they got the safes open and they are now taking- hold on. It seems like they have stopped. What are they- it's that guy, from upstairs. What is he sick? No he's getting up. He's showing the other guy something on his phone. Are they laughing? Yes they are laughing? now they're walking over to that- gotta switch feeds is he taking a photo of that... thing whatever it is? what is it- what, is he taking a selfie? why would you- Is he streaming this Is he streaming this??? He is streaming this! Haha! Christ, why would you own that? Why would you own any of these things jesus, Carol! Carol!!!! Carol you gotta come see this yeah I know oh sorry sir are you still on sir?

Karate Bastard

I sit thrown to the sidewalk and watch in bewilderment as the carjacker swerves wildly 100ft down the street before he parks my car with a clank and a cough and a toot and a squeak and gets out, throws the keys at me and jogs off

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

me: so its identity theft. my identity has been stolen. holy gently caress.

officer: weeelll . . . [waggles hand back and forth]

me: I don't understand. they have my name, address, social security number, right?

officer: yes.

me: and they have my credit card numbers, my bank accounts, all the contacts on my phone, my social media passwords, all of it . . . yes???

officer [nodding]: I'm afraid so

me: so what's the issue?

officer: to be frank . . . they've got it all, but they don't want it.

me: they don't want it??

officer: actually they're trying to give it back

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Reporter: I'm here live where an innocent man has experienced the horror of someone breakung in and steal his stuff. Sir, is this true?

Me: Yes, this is the case.

Reporter: You must be in a lot of fear right now. What did they take with them, the TV? Computer? Jewelry?

Me: I don't have any of that, so no.

Reporter: You surely must still be shaking. What did those criminals do to you?

Me: Well, they placed an old screen in my desk, added a note to it and left a bag of weed.

Reporter: What's on the note?

Me: A password for a Netflix trial month along with a greeting that stuff gets better in the future. Also the number of an artist to get my walls painted differently.

FluffieDuckie

i love you guys

Karate Bastard

And that trilby way too small for yo head he says as he walks off with my date and I'm like, drat

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Mar 4, 2019

Finger Prince

:jihad: "your money or your..." *takes in the scene* "...uhhh, just the money's fine"

Karate Bastard

The mugger quickly pockets my money and hands back the wallet but starts and drops it on the ground, apparently seeing it properly for the first time he gives me this really weird look and wipes his hand on his filthy overcoat

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 4, 2019

Finger Prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJokXzlQDzE

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
that’s a 300 dollar bottle of Tool wine, 300 dollars. and they didn’t want it ? they didn’t want that wine ? they took a keurig upstairs but didn’t want the wine from Maynard’s vineyard ? tool has a new album coming out this year . why. didn’t. they want. the wine.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Karate Bastard

Haha

vanisher

Officer: so, they broke into your car and stole everything?

Me: yes

Officer: even the sheep skin seat covers?

(I look away and nod. A detective behind one way glass looks at his partner)

"Got him"

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

Officer: so, they broke into your car and stole everything?

Me: yes

Officer: even the sheep skin seat covers?

(I look away and nod. A detective behind one way glass looks at his partner)

"Got him"

Karate Bastard

Good news, your vehicle was found just a ways down the street from the incident. It seems that something caused your la cucaracha horn to activate so they just left it there in the intersection

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
coming back to my apartment, and it's totally cleaned out

like, they took out all the trash, cleaned up the dishes. they even restocked my frigde

there was a note left behind "hey man, we realize times are tough and you're going thru some stuff. things might look rough now, and nobody will judge you or feeling that way. take care - love, burglars"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karate Bastard

Love burglars. I can work with that! Let me round up a sax guy and a drummer and let's roll.

alnilam

Kevin: *smug* better hurry up, I'm calling the cops!

Marv: *worried* he's calling the cops!

Harry: *derisively* calling the cops *angrily* from the treehouse? *strikes marv* come on

Cut to Kevin in his really super decked out treehouse, sadly lowering the receiver of the phone. There's phone, TV, video games in there, it's awesome, but Kevin is clearly hurt by the assumption that it's not

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
it’s a loving monkey drinking liquor, Karen ! A perfect loving representation of being relaxed, and having a good time! they didn’t even BREAK THE loving FRAME!!

*Karen weeping and wailing * Franky ! they stole my grandmothers wedding ring ! can you please stop talking about the monkey poster ..

*franky pacing back and forth , smoking, pointing cig at Karen* ITS A TIMELESS PIECE OF ITALIAN HERITAGE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

super sweet best pal

"We caught the thief, the grocery bag on his head was a dead giveaway he was up to no good."

"But he wasn't wearing one when he robbed me."

peanut

Nosfereefer posted:

coming back to my apartment, and it's totally cleaned out

like, they took out all the trash, cleaned up the dishes. they even restocked my frigde

there was a note left behind "hey man, we realize times are tough and you're going thru some stuff. things might look rough now, and nobody will judge you or feeling that way. take care - love, burglars"

I came here to post this

"They took the Playstation!! What? The games… no, the games are still here. Yeah, the Wii board is still here too."

"OH my GOD they… replaced the roll of toilet paper, with that little tab fold like hotels do."

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the back window of my car was smashed out, and someone took my banjo.
i went inside to call the cops, and when I came out someone had put it back and there was another banjo there too

canyoneer fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Mar 5, 2019

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

the back window of my car was smashed out, and someone took my banjo.
i went inside to call the cops, and when I came out someone had put it back and there was another banjo there too

they call this one "dualing banjos"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

So they took your guitar out of the car? No they took the case? No? So the case is still on the sidewalk is it? So they they opened it on the sidewalk and took the guitar out of the case- No? They left your gui- excuse me your Steve Vai solid lime Ibanez Jem 777 with the handle on it in the case? Yes on the sidewalk excuse me why were you calling again?