Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

:regd08:

So I was reading r/the_donald to try to find some chuds having an extremely normal one after the Cohen testimonies and it made me miss the old threads where I could go to find redditors posting dumb poo poo without sifting through the white noise of reddit. I didn't find anything particularly funny about the testimony, but I found some other stuff so I'll start us off.

how do people still think that clinton assassinates people who disagree with her

:stare:

hmm, yes, democrats are the real raci-

oh

The usual mock thread rule still applies.

Do not touch the poop. We are here to laugh at the idiots, not argue with them.

edit I know that there's a Reddit thread in GBS but politics are forbidden there :(

SirSamVimes has issued a correction as of 21:53 on Feb 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I seriously can't parse out the intended message through the thick racism.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

the left can't meme

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
I feel like calling this thread reddit.txt is pretty disingenuous. Reddit is broadly left-liberal and they already have subreddits mocking the stuff we'd be harvesting for here.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

By popular demand posted:

I seriously can't parse out the intended message through the thick racism.

A) "Saying that a guy using the 'I have black friends' excuse is racist means DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS"
B) "Democrats hate black people who don't agree with democrats, because DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACiSTS"
C) "Democrats hate Jussie SMollet because DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS"

Vitamin P posted:

I feel like calling this thread reddit.txt is pretty disingenuous. Reddit is broadly left-liberal and they already have subreddits mocking the stuff we'd be harvesting for here.

:shrug: Maybe I should have called it redditchuds.txt, but I wanted to leave it open for stupidity of various stripes.

content:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

aAND gently caress STATISTICS FOR NOT REFLECTING WHAT I BELIVE TO BE TRUE!!!1111!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Muslims were way chiller to Jewish people than Christians were for most of their history iirc

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Moridin920 posted:

Muslims were way chiller to Jewish people than Christians were for most of their history iirc

You do.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
I hate when chuds are having a normal one

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Muslims

for thousands of years

:hist101:

(Why don't we have : hist99 :?)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
For a moment there I thought moridin was back lol

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

ngl though, does seem like a questionable choice

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Vitamin P posted:

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

vitamin's mainly correct, though i personally wouldn't ever use the phrase "left-liberal" for anything lol