Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Management

Rent to own pets!

Genetically modify your own monstrosity!

Ice cream Tuesdays!

Look at this weird cat!

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

We have a "deluxe" petting zoo. Less than 50% goats.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Senior Management

I'll be honest, the goats are a major selling point. They like to climb on things.

Goons Are Gifts

Idea: Every zoo visitor gets to pet a byob-approved pet before entering and leaving the perimeter.

Senior Management

Now with real Goblins!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

There's nothing in the rulebook that says a dog can't be a zoo animal!

Drink-Mix Man

Nightly animal dick-measuring show

Drink-Mix Man

Animals sculpted from plant matter for the vegan crowd

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Animals sculpted from plant matter for the vegan crowd

we should make a cow out of ground beef

it can go in the same exhibit: for the carnivores it's only fair

sig by owlhawk911

super sweet best pal

A large parade balloon of a lion. Have it wander through town all day every day.

super sweet best pal

Lion parade balloon has a speaker that just chants the word "zoo" over and over.

pixaal

super sweet best pal posted:

Lion parade balloon has a speaker that just chants the word "zoo" over and over.

so nightmare fuel

this is brilliant we'll get the kids to dream of the zoo so they beg their parents to go in the morning!

now we just need a lion...

sig by owlhawk911

super sweet best pal

Man walks to door of his apartment balcony in shirt and underwear. Highball glass in hand. Lion balloon floats past chanting "zoo". Man is enlightened. He suddenly takes on life with a renewed energy. Gains promotion at work. Lives a generally fulfilling life.

Sadly, he doesn't go to the zoo.

alnilam

super sweet best pal posted:

google THIS

(Commercial opens on two guys in an apartment. They appear to be your typical bachelor flatmates except they are sitting straight upright in a pair of kitchen chairs and their complexion is unusually pale.)

Guy 1: I am bored. That is a human emotion.

Guy 2: Hoo. Boy. Me too. My life lacks stimulation.

Guy 1: Hey. I know. We could go to...(slowly turns head toward camera but otherwise remains perfectly still)...the zoo.

Guy 2: The...(also turns toward camera)...zoo?

Guy 1: Yes. The zoo. That would be pleasing. The zoo.

Guy 2. The zoo.

Both: Zoo. Zoo. Zoo.

(They continue to chant, gradually becoming louder, as they slowly rise from their chairs and walk toward the camera. They reach out, and it almost seems like their hands are beginning to emerge from the screen when there is a sudden jolt of static and it cuts to a different commercial.)

alnilam

google THIS posted:

(Commercial opens on two guys in an apartment. They appear to be your typical bachelor flatmates except they are sitting straight upright in a pair of kitchen chairs and their complexion is unusually pale.)

Guy 1: I am bored. That is a human emotion.

Guy 2: Hoo. Boy. Me too. My life lacks stimulation.

Guy 1: Hey. I know. We could go to...(slowly turns head toward camera but otherwise remains perfectly still)...the zoo.

Guy 2: The...(also turns toward camera)...zoo?

Guy 1: Yes. The zoo. That would be pleasing. The zoo.

Guy 2. The zoo.

Both: Zoo. Zoo. Zoo.

(They continue to chant, gradually becoming louder, as they slowly rise from their chairs and walk toward the camera. They reach out, and it almost seems like their hands are beginning to emerge from the screen when there is a sudden jolt of static and it cuts to a different commercial.)

Long live the zoo flesh

super sweet best pal

"We found a cache of these in an old publishing warehouse. We can give them out to guests."

Pries open a crate and a ton of magazines from the 90s come spilling out.

"I never thought it was true! I saw the commercials as a kid but my parents never..." gasped the manager as he reached down to grab the kids' magazines, "ZOOBOOKS!"

Drink-Mix Man

All-you-can-eat pellet Tuesdays

pixaal

the cow says "oink"

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

zoo where everyone gets dosed with the scary juice from Batman Begins

Goons Are Gifts

Lions at a zoo are four times more likely to start smoking bad quality weed than lions in wildlife who generally only buy top quality locally supported weed from local small antilope businesses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Ylvis Night or What the gently caress do the Stinking Norwegians Know About Animal Calls Anyway??

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!