Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
lol I just finally saw that first Vela goal yesterday, San Jose :chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Montreal has the more eye popping meltdown, but San Jose were spectacularly putrid.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Seriously, couldn't you have picked a more important game to run out onto the field on?

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Thats a pretty clear pen

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Zlatan you poo poo :lol:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Oh Zlatan, you rascal.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I know I'm very anti-Portland, but I don't see how you could argue such a clumsy challenge isn't a foul.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Ibra :allears:

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

That's a penalty all day imo, jimo

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

whypick1 posted:

I know I'm very anti-Portland, but I don't see how you could argue such a clumsy challenge isn't a foul.

I was responding to the PK itself, not the foul.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

whypick1 posted:

And I'm very pro-portland and I agree, of all the things I think the refs have missed, that was pretty clearly a pen.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Moktaro posted:

I was responding to the PK itself, not the foul.

Oh, I wasn't responding to you specifically, more commenting on the commentators' reaction.

Panenkas are cool

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Apr 1, 2019

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

El Jebus posted:

And I'm very pro-portland and I agree, of all the things I think the refs have missed, that was pretty clearly a pen.
Yeah he ran off his line, missed the ball, and got the player. Not sure what the Timbers players were up in arms about.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Both MLS Cup finalists from last year are pretty poo poo

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

trem_two posted:

Both MLS Cup finalists from last year are pretty poo poo
You say like that this isn't a normal year-to-year thing.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

On the plus side for both of them, that extra spot makes it even tougher to miss the playoffs now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

April