Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Fellow travelers through time, I bring you one day of Tarot readings from a truly special deck. Space fairies have left it under my pillow the other night. Here's a sampling of a few cards.

Ask a quick question and get a single card reading.

If you want your own deck, I got mine through here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn it up TURN ME ON

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
how many times will i have to live the same day over until it ends (currently on 529)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what will become of byob

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

turn it up TURN ME ON posted:

how many times will i have to live the same day over until it ends (currently on 529)

Card: Death Death.
Interpretive bullshit: You are caught in the endless loop of Death Death. The only way to break the cycle is to go out and live a little. Good luck with day 530.
Alternative: you forgot to type "break" or "return"

4271a2ae8bd049fea00dd70b6054d87d

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Which of these would win in a game of chess- someone who can see the future, or someone who can read minds?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

opioid agonist posted:

what will become of byob

Card: Meaningless Garbage.
Interpretive bullshit: The denizens of byob will continue to contribute to the collective steam of bullshit, which shall be added unto to that giant sack of moldering rubble we all call the interweb.

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Splatmaster posted:

Which of these would win in a game of chess- someone who can see the future, or someone who can read minds?

Card: Sex Witch with Octopus.
Interpretive bullshit: It would depend on the strength of will and initiative of the hapless wretch in either of those positions: each would come with its own challenges. Seeing into the future could mean getting caught in the endless recursion of seeing yourself seeing yourself seeing into the future, which might give you the advantage of your opponent thinking you are just really, really high. On the other hand if you can read minds, perhaps you can see that your opponent is having a mental wank, which really doesn't help you concentrate on the game, either. The Sex Witch invites you to choose your poison, but warns that it may lead to bullshit down either path.

FluffieDuckie

pokie posted:

Card: Meaningless Garbage.
Interpretive bullshit: The denizens of byob will continue to contribute to the collective steam of bullshit, which shall be added unto to that giant sack of moldering rubble we all call the interweb.

:toot:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
What's the deal with hair on my body, should I get rid of it all?

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Dick Bastardly posted:

What's the deal with hair on my body, should I get rid of it all?

Card: The Dildo Wizard.
Interpretive bullshit: It's important to ask yourself: "do the hairs on my body bring me great joy?" If the answer is: "nah, I'm craving the smoothness," then the Dildo Wizard encourages you to pursue your passions. Because your hairs are your business, and you should always optimize your levels of hairiness for maximum joy. (And if the Smoothness does not bring as much joy as you've hoped, just let it grow back)

JokerOfSouls

You need to feed your brain, not your ass!
Should I keep smoking weed at work?

Asking for a friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

pokie posted:

Card: Sex Witch with Octopus.
Interpretive bullshit: It would depend on the strength of will and initiative of the hapless wretch in either of those positions: each would come with its own challenges. Seeing into the future could mean getting caught in the endless recursion of seeing yourself seeing yourself seeing into the future, which might give you the advantage of your opponent thinking you are just really, really high. On the other hand if you can read minds, perhaps you can see that your opponent is having a mental wank, which really doesn't help you concentrate on the game, either. The Sex Witch invites you to choose your poison, but warns that it may lead to bullshit down either path.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

JokerOfSouls posted:

Should I keep smoking weed at work?

Asking for a friend

Card: The Pantsless Beekeeper.
Interpretive bullshit: Is your consumption of the Herb providing a layer of protection between your mind and the awful bullshit that your job is hurling at you, or is being high stripping away your mental defenses when you encounter some particularly tricky tasks? Like the protective gear of the Pantsless Beekeeper, weed can be a mixed blessing for accomplishing otherwise painful tasks. Unless you work at a weed farm, and your job is to sample and rate the product before shipping to a dispensary. Then, it's probably between you and your boss, as to how high it is good to be, and when.

JokerOfSouls

You need to feed your brain, not your ass!
drat, you're good

Mummy Napkin
is this wart on my inner thigh cancer? i mean the wart on my friend's inner thigh. asking for a freidn.

Goons Are Gifts

Should we rally every yobber together, count down to three and simultaneously post a big picture of a sheep to satisfy the gods?
Asking for a friend.

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Mummy Napkin posted:

is this wart on my inner thigh cancer? i mean the wart on my friend's inner thigh. asking for a freidn.

Card: The Penis Weasel.
Interpretive bullshit: Tell your friend to go see a doctor if possible, if they are concerned about the wart. The Penis Weasel urges GROIN CAUTION, as painful things may be afoot. While the wart may not be cancer, it is more probably HPV, which is spread by contact with damaged skin. The Penis Weasel takes a "kill-it-with-fire" approach to STDs, and so should you...I mean, your friend.

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Goons Are Great posted:

Should we rally every yobber together, count down to three and simultaneously post a big picture of a sheep to satisfy the gods?
Asking for a friend.

Card: Maze Face.
Interpretive bullshit: Consider the mental bandwidth of the gods. They are very busy beings, without enough time to look into every piece of mortal bullshit to grace their inboxes. Since Mass Sheep-Posting amounts to spamming the godly inboxes, the effort could backfire, as the gods could assume phishing and summon the celestial sysadmins to set things right. Proceed with extreme caution: Maze Face reminds us that the gods are enigmatic and generally too busy for our collective bullshit.

Goons Are Gifts

That is a good point.
Follow-up question for the cards there: Is it possible to chill on a godly level? Not implying that one could become a God, but at least a mortal version if reaching their standards of transcendental chill beyond the realm of the heavens.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
:hfive:

I got some of these coming in too.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

is march drilldo squirt appreciation month????

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Will I... Will I ever score???

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Goons Are Great posted:

That is a good point.
Follow-up question for the cards there: Is it possible to chill on a godly level? Not implying that one could become a God, but at least a mortal version if reaching their standards of transcendental chill beyond the realm of the heavens.

Card: The Queen of Holes.
Interpretive bullshit: Godly chill is hella important, bruh. However, keeping an eye on all the mortal bullshit requires frequent overtime and copious amounts of emails. The Queen of Holes represents the Gods' use of portals into our realm to keep an eye of things, while her Hole-y Fly Swatter scepter may or may not be an effective filter of communications, depending on whether a particular god has chosen to keep the door open or closed.

hamjobs posted:

Card: The Parasitic Fruit.
Interpretive bullshit: March is not 'drilldo squirt appreciation month,' as appreciation for such things is eternal. However, the Parasitic Fruit urges caution when practicing the Penetrative Arts in general this month: woe betide ye who doth scrimp on lube!

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Will I... Will I ever score???

Card: A Pitt Bull Driving A Tiny Truck.
Interpretive bullshit: You are a lovable, sexy beast. Get out there and make it happen, and do it _nicely_. A Pitt Bull Driving A Tiny Truck is the reminder to have confidence in yourself and your junk. Do you need to be driving a Ford F-650 to impress the people you wish to bang? Hell, no. You are your own animal. Own it, and play nice.

Goons Are Gifts

Is there a limit of questions the cards can answer for one person? Asking for another friend who wants to know if it's okay to ask me to ask you to ask the cards.

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Goons Are Great posted:

Is there a limit of questions the cards can answer for one person? Asking for another friend who wants to know if it's okay to ask me to ask you to ask the cards.

The limit is on the attention span of the practitioner, and their supply of beer. Ask away! This has been fun, so far. :)

Goons Are Gifts

I really enjoy this, too.

Dear cards, what is the grand secret behind the Press Any Key screen showing up in various occasion? Is it connected to the strange idea that you have to solve a captcha to prove a bot that you are not a bot, despite bots being a lot less good looking than you, the captcha solver?

pokie

IT HAPPENED!

Goons Are Great posted:

I really enjoy this, too.

Dear cards, what is the grand secret behind the Press Any Key screen showing up in various occasion? Is it connected to the strange idea that you have to solve a captcha to prove a bot that you are not a bot, despite bots being a lot less good looking than you, the captcha solver?

Card: A Cat Licking Its Own Butt For Eternity.
Interpretive bullshit: On the hamster wheel of life, users of technology are considered a consumable commodity by our Tech Overlords. Much like the spiral animation of a Captcha being fulfilled, the Cat Licking Its Own Butt For Eternity signifies the vicious cycle of technology and the toll it takes upon our human brains. It's important to remember in all of this that technology is a curse we've brought upon ourselves, and a very human one, at that; the phenomenon of 'press any key' may indeed be attributable to it being easier to write key bindings into the program which just listen for a keystroke of any kind whatsoever. Truly, human laziness will reign forever.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

hamjobs posted:

:jerkbag:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

dear tarot deck is it opioid agonist appreciation month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Deck of many things, is it going to snow tomorrow?

sig by owlhawk911