Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
*stretching quads on my driveway before going on a jog, at the same time I know my neighbor is gonna get the garbage* hey George ! just stretching ...before I jog . I wanna be more fit , ya know ? wife says I’m becoming a bit of a slouch ! just stretching the ol quads and hammies.... *George politely smiles and waves , we both know as soon as I’m out of sight and jog into the park I’m gonna walk the whole thing*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Hey, you! Yeah you, the guy with the pruning shears! Get over here, you're part of my household now!

Finger Prince

Check out how quietly I can walk around, no hard soled shoes in this apartment! Yeah your loud parties might seem impressive but check out my never having visitors. Heh, screaming arguments? How quaint. Try a little restraint. I don't even have a dog to bark at strangers in the hall or all day when I'm not at home. 5 years and I've never spoken more than a dozen words to anyone in this building, top that neighbor. At least I assume you're my neighbor. Or possibly just Airbnb guest, just like every other unit. At least I rent.

FutonForensic

oh this? *snort* yeah that's my novelty garden gnome. got his lil wang out 'n' everything. huh? it's from Spencer's. I guess you could think of it as the ultimate boutique for the Alternative lifestyle. Yeah. S-P-E-N-C-E-R-apostrophe-S. Great posters. Oh, mine? Boondock Saints quotes. Excuse me? It's more than "pretty good," you piece of poo poo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**courtesy flushes**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Splatmaster posted:

**courtesy flushes**

For the last time, you cant sneak into my house and use my bathroom

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

FutonForensic posted:

oh this? *snort* yeah that's my novelty garden gnome. got his lil wang out 'n' everything. huh? it's from Spencer's. I guess you could think of it as the ultimate boutique for the Alternative lifestyle. Yeah. S-P-E-N-C-E-R-apostrophe-S. Great posters. Oh, mine? Boondock Saints quotes. Excuse me? It's more than "pretty good," you piece of poo poo

Haha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

FutonForensic posted: