Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
We're starting the DnD campaign back up! Running 5e and playing Mines of Phandelver. Most of the old crew is returning but we have a few open slots left. Let me know if you wanna join, PM me for books and character sheet stuff.

edit: Using roll20.net for dungeon maps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir Ragnus Cuckworthy reporting for duty sir.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Since last year's event went so well, we're going to be meeting again to have Cheese Pizza. Everyone should be on the invite list. I know some of the old Badgame guys liked very verry small Pizzas, and that was causing some infighting when they used to run it, so I hope we can all enjoy the Cheese Pizza without any big problems this year. 100 per, at the door.

e: Someone tell In Training, you left your handkerchief here. The one with the map on it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Drake Coldstone is prepared for another journey, my lord.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I think this is all funny and I'm laughing, but this comes from the mods: if you troll this thread, you will be assassinated. This is to keep quality of the forums high. Sorry guys. Hands are tied

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

I think this is all funny and I'm laughing, but this comes from the mods: if you troll this thread, you will be assassinated. This is to keep quality of the forums high. Sorry guys. Hands are tied

Let’s see it then.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Average Bear posted:

alas ive been assassinated by lord cucklesworth rolling a 20 for a critical hit when they cast stinky fart

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Look I want to shoot the poo poo with the boys too, but you know how it is. Lowtax finally comes back to the forums again and is in deep with bad company and the mods have to get in line. Seeing someone end up on liveleak in 240p for making fun of me for being sincere is actually the last thing I want.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m brainstorming now so I’d get that poo poo queued up if I was you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870570#post488585868
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870570&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post488849442

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
First of all, the story of DnD is driven by the players. Next, let's check the dates. Oh look, that thread was from 2018. This is DnD 2019. Things are different. Okay? Do we loving get that haha?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It's fun.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

P-Mack posted:

It's fun.

Thank you. Message the mods so you don't get flagged.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
joaquin phoenix as his You Were Never Really Here character goijng room to room in the IZ DnD Discord brutally doming pederasts with a ballpeen hammer

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Since last year's event went so well, we're going to be meeting again to have Cheese Pizza. Everyone should be on the invite list. I know some of the old Badgame guys liked very verry small Pizzas, and that was causing some infighting when they used to run it, so I hope we can all enjoy the Cheese Pizza without any big problems this year. 100 per, at the door.

e: Someone tell In Training, you left your handkerchief here. The one with the map on it.

Lmfao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The prophet bbg decreed he who can lift the xbox one from its display case will be crowned king.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I think you guys are huge loving nerds but I also respect you enough not to lazily troll your stupid nerd thread. Good luck goon.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

American McGay posted:

I think you guys are huge loving nerds but I also respect you enough not to lazily troll your stupid nerd thread. Good luck goon.

Thank you.

It seems there's a lot of misconceptions out there about D&D.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, I'd play if I didn't have a life. Maybe next time

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Bump.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao at Flute Guy from E3

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bump. This game can be whatever you, the players, want it to be.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
There really are a lot of drat pedophiles on that forum.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
i changed my mind i really wanna play now.

Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Cool, PM me and I'll send you the books.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Just scrolled down. Very mature.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
run an epic sandbox with my friends? nah gently caress it, run the 5e starter adventure from the book.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have to be honest. I am not good at it. A true imp where I thought we were all going to party. How is your dice doin'?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Babylon Astronaut posted:

run an epic sandbox with my friends? nah gently caress it, run the 5e starter adventure from the book.

go away

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

You've lurked your last thread.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Supreme ownage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im changing jobs so I'll be free for two weeks and I'm interested but I never played more than one session of a tabletop and my group never figured out a good way of handling stuff online before our DM gave up

But it sounds fun