Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Peanut President posted:

here's what I've been doing today

haven't had any fantasy sports leagues to number-obsess over so. . .

edit: I haven't actually checked if the numbers are right also

Huh, this is how I learn I apparently missed a PPV somewhere in there. That's a shame, even though I'm getting absolutely destroyed in the standings I was at least proud of my perfect attendance. Now I have nothing :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who is the worst person who predicted every event. Is it me.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cavauro posted:

We know you're the worst

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Why would you attack others on here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am a qualified fish veterinarian and fish pathologist, and i've saved a lot of fish as well as relieving them of pain a great number of times. I just want to know who the biggest loser is, and there's no way for anyone to take that the wrong way and own me about it. So who is the biggest loser who has predicted every event?

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah, the difference between 2nd and 16th is smaller than the difference between 1st and 2nd right now :lol:

drat it, IcePhoenix, why can't I even enjoy my consolation prize? :argh:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Cavauro posted:

you got 2 more points than "super macho dude" and 14 more than Baron Corbin / Drew MacIntyre

Peanut President fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Mar 16, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You did

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Aphrodite posted:

I did because the internet said that Lacey/Asuka was going to be a thing.

Today they Plans Changed it.

I actually thought there was a plotline happening and a direction for Asuka going into Wrestlemania. What a fool I was!

IcePhoenix posted:

his and Sherri's reactions after it are always the best part for me

That's a fantastic scowl. And how can you not enjoy Stevie Ray not caring about anything ever?

IcePhoenix posted:

sure did, randomly added a space to the end of his name in two spots

stop doing that you doofuses

Sorry. Also fun to look back on past PPVs and see that I absolutely poo poo the bed on some of them. Getting half of the winner's points occasionally is why I'm so drat low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sherri gently patting his chin afterwards is the loving best.