Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Tempora Mutantur posted:

imperial march but with a sad trombone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJlJayMi8kQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

TheBuilder posted:

and if I could slam dunk a basketball I'd have been a 5 season NBA MVP

I wouldn't discount the PRC.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

StashAugustine posted:

No that would be if the protesters shot themselves

Protestors shot by the empire.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Ardennes posted:

I wouldn't discount the PRC.

Everybody knows that the US's military bases and installations are entirely within the continental US and thus invulnerable to enemy long-range bombers.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Weapons department people might be unironically pumped for the recognition

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

sullat posted:

Everybody knows that the US's military bases and installations are entirely within the continental US and thus invulnerable to enemy long-range bombers.

That is the thing, even if Chinese bombers are worse...it is very clear American air defenses are almost completely reliant on fighters. The US now have to devote more and more of its fighter fleet to protect its bases, possibly some on American soil, which frees up more and more of the PLAAF (also the RuAF and everyone who doesn't like the US).

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1784234704322851090?t=TSIX8O_KFlnRkXuZPUH-_A&s=19

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

There's probably none of the ground based radar and GCI infrastructure leftover from the F-106 days eh? That's probably expensive to rebuild, and might explain balloon mania a bit.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

There's probably none of the ground based radar and GCI infrastructure leftover from the F-106 days eh? That's probably expensive to rebuild, and might explain balloon mania a bit.

The Nike system was completely dismantled in the 1970s and was not replaced by anything (there was a battery not that far from the Hollywood sign). T

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Ardennes posted:

The Nike system was completely dismantled in the 1970s and was not replaced by anything (there was a battery not that far from the Hollywood sign). T

There's also a battery just north of the Golden Gate bridge, you can go in and get a tour of it. I'm sure that lobbing nukes at the H-20 bomber is viable solution so we should get started on reactivating them.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

skooma512 posted:

Yeah, the H-20 could be detected 100 miles out which means it will have big problems with US long range SAM systems such as …

Surely they would scramble the F-35s and direct them with the radar

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/togdali/status/1783654267041005923?t=HZ9JH1rJOHj-738LVwR7sQ&s=19

Lol burgerbrain snipers are so busted that people can sneak up on them

i can see the 🔻now

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
The protesters should be sending up drones to orbit those clowns. Just videotaping what they are up to would be good, but they probably would also freak out and run away.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
there's a chance they would then just open up on the crowd

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

KomradeX posted:

Surely they would scramble the F-35s and direct them with the radar

I'm the f35 pilot trailing the bomber by 50 meters holding a radar lock networked to the nuclear missile battery gritting my teeth with the biggest psycho grin instead of switching to guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Cerebral Bore posted:

the virgin us sailor: gets exhausted after a few months at sea and has to run home for treats

the chad yemeni guerilla: fights day and night for years on end fueled only by khat and the spirit of allah

the social media content gap cannot be underestimated, usn social media content is dogwater while ansar allah's is incredible