Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gonna buy my friends a pizza and drop it off because I love them!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

Gonna buy my friends a pizza and drop it off because I love them!!!

the classic order a pizza delivery for someone else prank, but you've prepaid for the pizza + tip

ty manifisto

super sweet best pal

Buy a round of beer but ask the bartender to pour them badly.

vanisher

buy a round of "clear" and everyone gets water

or a round of gruyere

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

You go to a big park and release 3 pigs with the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them. Then also on each of the 3 pigs you attach an envelope that says "Don't worry, there's not a pig marked #3. Have a great day!" Also there's a twenty dollar bill in each envelope. Also the pigs talk and grant wishes.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Farecoal

There he go

Jolo posted:

You go to a big park and release 3 pigs with the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them. Then also on each of the 3 pigs you attach an envelope that says "Don't worry, there's not a pig marked #3. Have a great day!" Also there's a twenty dollar bill in each envelope. Also the pigs talk and grant wishes.

and when you hug them you get coins

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna hold the door open for E V E R Y O N E

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

I'm gonna hold the door open for E V E R Y O N E

(Holding the door trying to coax some piegons into the Chilis)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

let the building eat you

alnilam

opioid agonist posted:

let the building eat you

ty manifisto

kalel

replacing my coworker's computer mouse with an actual mouse. well not a live one but a cute little plushie. also stealing the laptop and replacing it with an actual live puppy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

I would absolutely bring pigeons into the Chili's because they are great on bottomless margarita night

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SciFiDownBeat posted:

replacing my coworker's computer mouse with an actual mouse. well not a live one but a cute little plushie. also stealing the laptop and replacing it with an actual live puppy

Steal the desk and replace it with a bed tray and replace the chair with a bed

Replace the office with a comfy room in a fancy hotel

Surprise vacation!!!!

xcheopis

Getting a couple rolls of quarters and walk about downtown adding time to people's meters. Ha-ha, a clever jape indeed.

vanisher

Posting a dad joke

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

hamjobs posted:

I would absolutely bring pigeons into the Chili's because they are great on bottomless margarita night

for a moment I was reading bottomless totally different than the way you intended

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bacon Taco posted:

for a moment I was reading bottomless totally different than the way you intended

How do you know :wink:

Goons Are Gifts

Bacon Taco posted:

Buttonless

Farecoal

There he go
I like my margaritas bone-in, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

vanisher posted:

Posting a dad joke

Laughing about this dad joke

sig by owlhawk911