Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Party Plane Jones posted:

Icon changes require admins manually going in and editing so they might take a while.

I know. And I was expressing my sincere gratitude to the admin who decided to give me two instead of one. That was sincerely cool and if you know who it was, please give them my thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Your Taint posted:

I know. And I was expressing my sincere gratitude to the admin who decided to give me two instead of one. That was sincerely cool and if you know who it was, please give them my thanks.

Title changes are generally done by D&D staff and then approved by the admin team; I was the one who did most of these so far.

Really if you want a bucket of gang tags just ask, you could have done them all in a single $5 title change anyways if they already existed on the servers.

cvisors
Sep 24, 2003
Carnage Visors
Sugartime Jones
Donated $40, all I can afford right now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Donated 10$, I literally can't afford more since there is a significant chance I will be homeless in a few weeks. But still, worth it.

Can I get HA HA YES gang tag? And avatar can be whatever, or even nothing, I'd just love to not see trump anymore.

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
Something looks a little off about my new avatar...:ohdear:

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Panic Restaurant posted:

Looks like either you or someone else missed a closing brace

e: not sure why that's part of your title though

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Panic Restaurant posted:

that was totally me, I queued a new title change

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

I'm trying to donate and getting "Error: Could not validate existing user".

Related to the way the forums aren't loading properly at the moment? Just wait until tomorrow? Or am I doing something dumb?

25 bucks, which I'd happily pay yearly.

...and can I please get the hammer+sickle icon, if it's not too late?

E: and gently caress it I've had this avatar forever. Please give me a random av.

E2: Thank you for the much redder avatar. Wtf is king killing association and also what's this "college slice" thing and why is everyone's different?

Elector_Nerdlingen fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Mar 22, 2019

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro

that was totally me, I queued a new title change

Thanks for the fix! :)

MrBishop
Sep 30, 2006

I see what you did there...

Soiled Meat
Long-time lurker, I definitely owe something back to Lowtax and SA, so here's $30 to keep Lowtax alive for a couple more days.

I'm happy with my AV, but the YOSPOS Tec9 tag would be nice, or anything random would be fine too.

Totally Huge
Mar 10, 2006

Cold brew got me like...

College Slice
I lurk these stupid forums and would rather pay 5 dollars a month or something than see them die and so would everyone else. And I guess I'd like Dear Leader to get a new neck and live a while longer, too.

I donated $25 for now and I will do that again the next time I think about life without these here #blessed forums.

edit: oh yeah and i forgot i bought that random title a few weeks ago so add that to all the money i've spent on these forums.

Totally Huge fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Mar 22, 2019

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
I had no idea lowtax is in deep poo poo, signed up for his patreon for a few months.

Keep in mind that this money goes to the forum not his back.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

whalestory posted:

Can i get my old avatar back (the dancing whale) if it's not too old

and this bad boy tag

(oh shoot where was that list of donation title thingies again? is it possible to switch to young orc)

unfortunately I can't find any sort of dancing whale av, it must have been under the old system

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

tino posted:

I had no idea lowtax is in deep poo poo, signed up for his patreon for a few months.

Keep in mind that this money goes to the forum not his back.

What is this forum if not the backbone of us all?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

That Awful Nick posted:

I updated to platinum, bought Archives access, changed my avatar for the first time since 2008, and sent $69 to lowtax's spine fund.

Can I please have my original Duke's Bros tag back?

You seem to have had this tag all along?

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe
I finally registered and those other three thingys and donated thanks to seeing this thread. Without SA, I would lose all hope in humanity.

Can I please have the best avatar in the history of avatars? Something super DARPA/NSA/CIA/FBI. Something super official. I'm super important and I went to all the trouble of re-learning for the 468th time how to take a screen shot on a Mac to post this image. So like 4 hours cuz I'm total geezer now.

Wait, this money isn't going to his spine? Where do I send the money to the insurance companies?

Nim_Chimsky fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Mar 23, 2019

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Nim_Chimsky posted:

I finally registered and those other three thingys and donated thanks to seeing this thread. Without SA, I would lose all hope in humanity.

Can I please have the best avatar in the history of avatars? Something super DARPA/NSA/CIA/FBI. Something super official. I'm super important and I went to all the trouble of re-learning for the 468th time how to take a screen shot on a Mac to post this image. So like 4 hours cuz I'm total geezer now.

Wait, this money isn't going to his spine? Where do I send the money to the insurance companies?

My god, the legends were true, new users DO exist!

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Title changes are generally done by D&D staff and then approved by the admin team; I was the one who did most of these so far.

Really if you want a bucket of gang tags just ask, you could have done them all in a single $5 title change anyways if they already existed on the servers.

I love my new av and I have no idea what/where/who that pic came from :swoon:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

scuz posted:

I love my new av and I have no idea what/where/who that pic came from :swoon:

it was one of waterhaul's (former BSS mod/ik) many avatars

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

it was one of waterhaul's (former BSS mod/ik) many avatars

I did a google image search for it and it appears in one other place, so maybe it's an original? In any case it rules and I'm v thankful for it.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
if i haven't gotten anyone please speak up

blind pineapple your av change is in queue

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

"I've got the knowledge!"

You seem to have had this tag all along?

When I realized that it was just using img tags in the New Avatar edit window, I decided to chip the Taxman a little extra cash and do it myself! I debated about saying something in the thread, sorry!

cvisors
Sep 24, 2003
Carnage Visors
Sugartime Jones
Okay another $50 for the fund.

If I could get the hammer and sickle that would be brilliant, if not all good.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

cvisors posted:

Okay another $50 for the fund.

If I could get the hammer and sickle that would be brilliant, if not all good.

should be good

if anybody else has gotten missed let me know

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Someone took away my old USPOL May av not long after the donation drive started. Think maybe it was a hint? I got my hours cut but I can spare something.

Please update my av with this:

Can I also get a bernie or bust gang tag? Or is that toxx only?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Am I too late for this? God bless Lowtax either way

If not, I'd love the DSA tag:

And the hammer and sickle platinum icon if it's in the cards. Happy with my current avi/title.

Keret
Aug 26, 2012

Soiled Meat
Finally able to contribute to Spines for the Spine God. :black101:

If you're still doing the thing, I'll take the DSA, Cortez Crew, and Bernie or Bust gang tags, please.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

May I have an ?

e: doubt this is feasible, but is there ANY way to get 9/11/2001 regdate (short of time travel)? Really bummed I never bought it back in the day...

Teketeketeketeke fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Apr 16, 2019

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Teketeketeketeke posted:

May I have an ?

e: doubt this is feasible, but is there ANY way to get 9/11/2001 regdate (short of time travel)? Really bummed I never bought it back in the day...

Donate $911.01, say "I am protected" three times to a mirror in a dark room at midnight, and it shall be yours.

But no, probably not :v:

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

StealthArcher posted:

Donate $911.01, say "I am protected" three times to a mirror in a dark room at midnight, and it shall be yours.

But no, probably not :v:

Yeah, I think I remember a QCS post about it a while back saying it's basically impossible forevermore. Thanks, Radium!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Dunno if oppos for stuff are still around.

If they are I'll take the Anarchist Plat Icon.