Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was really well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

omg next week might be the greatest smackdown of all time

ill loving cry

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

THIS IS SO GOOD

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

This is incredible.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm glad they hired jeff jarrett

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Haha, and then the New Day just kicked all their asses.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
That episode kicked rear end other than Shane

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

the gauntlet match next week will almost certainly loving rule to watch, and doubtless Kofi will loving rule in it, but I feel obligated to point out that that's why you're supposed to deliver the Stunner before Vince stops talking

It's like nobody learned anything about resolving labor disputes from Stone Cold

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I really hope New Day makes like the Shield that one time, and beat up all those guys before the gauntlet.

Also I just realized I have to work next week and I'm gonna miss this. drat, I'm pissed.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
To reiterate the talent disparity, even Vince stopped booking himself on Raw

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm watching that gauntlet next week

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Rhonne posted:

Haha, and then the New Day just kicked all their asses.
That makes me a little worried that Kofi is going to get screwed again :ohdear:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

So what are the odds that after Kofi beats all those guys in the gauntlet, Vince bring out one more person?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gently caress yeah Kofi

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Kofi rules, Smackdown has been consistently good but I can't remember the last time they set up a TV episode I was excited for in advance

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

To reiterate the talent disparity, even Vince stopped booking himself on Raw

Vince stopped booking himself in the Becky story because he saw gold in the Kofi train.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Oney Lorcan sounds like John Astin as Gomez Addams

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sounds like i missed a great show!

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Rhonne posted:

So what are the odds that after Kofi beats all those guys in the gauntlet, Vince bring out one more person?

He will, Kevin Owens, which is going to be when they have to figure out when he's really a babyface or a heel.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

He will, Kevin Owens, which is going to be when they have to figure out when he's really a babyface or a heel.

Owens refuses to beat down a battered and injured Kofi, then Sami comes out and kicks both their heads off.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I like Cedric a lot but his matches kind of are him getting his rear end kicked way too much and then he hits one Lumbar for the win

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Shameful the arena is so empty for 205 Live

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Power Windows posted:

Oney Lorcan sounds like John Astin as Gomez Addams

A wrestler with a Gomez Addams gimmick would absolutely become my favorite pro wrestler of all time, ever

hell, make a whole Addams-like stable of it and you can just have all my money

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
*Gomez hits a move*

Morticia: "ENCORE!"
Gomez: "Tish! That's French, I-GAH"

*Gomez gets rolled up and pinned*

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Aleister Black's entrance only instead of candles, it's a bunch of Festers with light bulbs in their mouths

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Alternatively the same scenario I posted above, but Gomez gets counted out while he kisses Morticia's hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

*Gomez hits a move*

Morticia: "ENCORE!"
Gomez: "Tish! That's French, I-GAH"

*Gomez gets rolled up and pinned*

Hell yes

come to think of it, I dig this gimmick idea for many of the same reasons I dig the Miz and Maryse, or Rusev and Lana

just, more happy healthy couples in pro wrestling, pls