Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

TerraGoetia posted:

I have the game recording to use for the next update. I just need to sit down, extract screenshots, and write it up.

Heck yeah, good to hear things are still on track, I was wondering about this LP just the other day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.
Screenshots are underway. I'm probably going to post a small update on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning. Probably just going to cover the Cemetery so don't expect much.

I won't be able to use my computer for about a week starting Wednesday night (I'm taking a vacation). Gonna try to start the Catacombs and Necromancy update when I get back.

Chubby Coffee
Sep 3, 2011

TerraGoetia posted:

Screenshots are underway. I'm probably going to post a small update on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning. Probably just going to cover the Cemetery so don't expect much.
Not to put any pressure on you, but how are things going?

karlallen
Oct 29, 2010
Just checking again if this is going to be continued? I've got it bookmarked and check regularly as I was reliving my teens vicariously through this LP.

morothar
Dec 21, 2005

karlallen posted:

Just checking again if this is going to be continued? I've got it bookmarked and check regularly as I was reliving my teens vicariously through this LP.

Way to get my hopes up with a new post!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

Chubby Coffee posted:

Not to put any pressure on you, but how are things going?

You...!