Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Sometimes for a healthy snack I’ll have some carrot sticks or whole grain crackers with some nice home made hummus. If I need a quick snack on the go I find it’s often hard to go past the humble PB&J sandwich. If I’m being a bit cheeky sometimes I’ll enjoy some sweet biscuits like Oreos. I dont know what else people are asking for when they spend their time, its like how much more can you get. Why do you keep taking all this from people when you should be giving. You try to spend it out but theres just nowhere to put it. So might my point be, why dont we look and see what in our lives we can notice. And to share it with your friends - truly sublime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
A man’s penis