Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

F.D. Signifier posted:

Happy Stadia Death Day to all who celebrate!

https://i.imgur.com/jMaRxwh.mp4

e: misread the post, but I'll leave the animation up anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Stux posted:

we should doxx them and ifn dout who. to kill them post haste ofc

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Wy_pWscsk

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
So it seems that even in death Stadia disappoints. My controller is apparently not working with the controller jailbreak tool. Because Stadia can only screw things up.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

They never actually got that screen to screen feature working right?

Like you were supposed to be able to pause the game on your Pc and pick back up on your phone seamlessly

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I mean when you say "seamlessly" even just starting a game wasn't seamless. I feel like when I tried to play Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the platform it always took me a solid 5 minutes to get into the game.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
My wife walked in on me trying to look up the vampire lady's dress in RE8 but I managed to convince her that I was just watching a TV show because there was no console in the house but now I guess I'm back to stealth phone gaming now that Google has strangled Staidia in the crib?

minusX
Jun 16, 2007

Say something hideous and horrible jumps out at you. Something so disgusting that it simply must die.
Ah! Oh!..So tacky! I can't...look...directly at it!

Alucard posted:

So it seems that even in death Stadia disappoints. My controller is apparently not working with the controller jailbreak tool. Because Stadia can only screw things up.

make sure you are using a USB cable that can transfer data and not just charge, and the controller is charged up

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpK0h6-mVDA

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Rest in Ouya Amico, Stadia.

:patriot:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

My wife walked in on me trying to look up the vampire lady's dress in RE8 but I managed to convince her that I was just watching a TV show because there was no console in the house but now I guess I'm back to stealth phone gaming now that Google has strangled Staidia in the crib?
I'm sorry but we're gonna have to lock you in here too as this thread closes

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

stadia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
is dead.