Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

nude worf

data: ensign, I do not believe such a request is becoming of a starfleet--

👏 nude 👏 worf 👏 nude 👏 worf

data: curious. it appears I have much to learn about hu--*dies when spawngibbed by nude worf*

FlaxAxis posted:

computer, end simulation

*hands begin to fade like back to the future*

its me. i was the simulation all along

*big triple titty squirrel furry starfleet officer returns to her duties*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

computer a zip of gg#4 and a pink floyd concert please

sig by owlhawk911

Farecoal

There he go
Computer, end BYOB program next Tuesday

Goons Are Gifts

Farecoal posted:

Computer, end BYOB program next Tuesday

Nooooo, we just made it to not get deleted for a week and not thinking about it!!

Now we all need to post like hell to keep this place afloat before the deletion happens

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Holodeck boot up the "Alan 00X responds to his thread" simulation please.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Holodeck boot up the "Alan 00X responds to his thread" simulation please.

vanisher = sig champ

Johnny-on-the-Spot

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Will Riker gets savagely burned by a dis from Picard. Hours later he Comes up with perfect come-back, rushes to the holodeck. "Compurter, create a program based off today's security logs around 16:00." Holo Picard still wrecks him.

pixaal

i'm going to just use the replicator function and make bottles of vodka and drink by myself in a dimly lit cube by myself for the next 6 hours

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

pixaal posted:

i'm going to just use the replicator function and make bottles of vodka and drink by myself in a dimly lit cube by myself for the next 6 hours

does "safety protocols off" make the booze actually get you drunk

pixaal

alnilam posted:

does "safety protocols off" make the booze actually get you drunk

the booze in trek just had an antidote to sober you up instantly, of am I wrong? anyway in the orville, where the holodeck replicators and normal replicators have made fully working booze, cannabis, and even cigarettes on screen so we can use the better version if we want

serious: If you aren't watching The Orville because "Family Guy in space" the first season was rough, but Season 2 has a much more serious tone and I'm liking it more than average TNG, still doesn't touch TNG at it's best but drat is Orville finding it's own thing you should be watching it. 2nd best scifi right now. Sorry nothing is touching The Expanse.

sig by owlhawk911

Farecoal

There he go
Unfunny post ahead: i read the first book of the expanse and mostly enjoyed it (especially the body horror/virus stuff) but there was one part where the two main characters meet, both are dudes and one has a crush on a female character. said woman rejects him kind of, he's confused, and the other dude is like, "well of course you don't understand women you have a dick :rolleyes:" which is a stupid thing to believe now let alone hundreds of years from now. anyway it's petty but it stuck with me for some reason and it killed me wanting to read the other books. sorry for the long boringness

anyway uh is it okay to nut in the holodeck???

alnilam

the neg-spanse

pixaal

Farecoal posted:

Unfunny post ahead: i read the first book of the expanse and mostly enjoyed it (especially the body horror/virus stuff) but there was one part where the two main characters meet, both are dudes and one has a crush on a female character. said woman rejects him kind of, he's confused, and the other dude is like, "well of course you don't understand women you have a dick :rolleyes:" which is a stupid thing to believe now let alone hundreds of years from now. anyway it's petty but it stuck with me for some reason and it killed me wanting to read the other books. sorry for the long boringness

that's what why the janitor comes in afterwards the most thankless job!

good news!The entire first book or two is actually a DnD campaign and that is a direct player quote. They never finished the game as far as I know but the books are the completion of the massive story. I did find it weird that they had 3 female couples and sent a PM to the author (yes I know it's 2 people) on goodreads never heard back but the next book at a male couple. Anyway every book / season expands the scope so much it's great, and the arc was written before the book was even a thought

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

Farecoal posted:

It is but you need to be careful. One time I ran a romance simulation with the safeties off. Now I can't go near the holodeck or they'll make me pay thousands of holocredits in back holochild support.

vanisher

google THIS posted:

It is but you need to be careful. One time I ran a romance simulation with the safeties off. Now I can't go near the holodeck or they'll make me pay thousands of holocredits in back holochild support.

Investing my holocredits into holocoin

vanisher

Do you think the holodeck could make another holodeck like inception

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Investing my holocredits into holocoin

geori: well actually holodecks are basically all GPU and.. sayyy...

[later]

engineering officer: hey geordi the holodeck's been processing really slowly lately and I've been getting a lot of fix requests but i can't figure it out, the resources are active but it says they're mostly in use. is there some other process running that i can't see?

geordi: lt johnson... have you ever wondered why we let the federation dictate the value of the credit

ty manifisto

pixaal

vanisher posted:

why of course, like how you can stack hyper-visors each layer will get slower and slower though and eventually it will take hours just for a single second to pass

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

alnilam posted:

geori: well actually holodecks are basically all GPU and.. sayyy...

[later]

engineering officer: hey geordi the holodeck's been processing really slowly lately and I've been getting a lot of fix requests but i can't figure it out, the resources are active but it says they're mostly in use. is there some other process running that i can't see?

geordi: lt johnson... have you ever wondered why we let the federation dictate the value of the credit

sig by owlhawk911

Farecoal

There he go

pixaal posted:

good news!The entire first book or two is actually a DnD campaign and that is a direct player quote. They never finished the game as far as I know but the books are the completion of the massive story. I did find it weird that they had 3 female couples and sent a PM to the author (yes I know it's 2 people) on goodreads never heard back but the next book at a male couple. Anyway every book / season expands the scope so much it's great, and the arc was written before the book was even a thought

i thought you were making GBS threads me but i looked it up and it's actually true?? woah

Farecoal

There he go

vanisher posted:

this has to be in episode, right?

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

vanisher posted:

Farecoal posted:

this has to be in episode, right?

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ship_in_a_Bottle_(episode)

vanisher = sig champ

kalel

FutonForensic posted:

nude worf

data: ensign, I do not believe such a request is becoming of a starfleet--

👏 nude 👏 worf 👏 nude 👏 worf

data: curious. it appears I have much to learn about hu--*dies when spawngibbed by nude worf*

FlaxAxis posted:

computer, end simulation

*hands begin to fade like back to the future*

its me. i was the simulation all along

*big triple titty squirrel furry starfleet officer returns to her duties*

google THIS

"You know, we have the technology here to create incredibly realistic training scenarios for almost any field imaginable. You ever think we should use the holodeck for something...practical?"

"More practical than re-enacting 19th-century literature?"

"It does sound silly when you put it that way."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

Computer: program call center training 101 again I keep losing 20 minutes into it why are these people so angry?

sig by owlhawk911