Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Twelve Batmans posted:

Is it periwinkle? Periwinkle's kinda gay.

What's the gayest car color?

It's counterintuitive, but I'm gonna say it's Gray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

christmas boots posted:

What's the gayest car color?

It's counterintuitive, but I'm gonna say it's Gray.

Silver. The straightest color is bright green but due to the chemicals in water there haven't been a lot of straight people around so you don't see green cars much.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
When I was pretty young I remember my parents talking about money or something at dinner with my aunt and uncle and my mom jokingly tells my dad he should be a prostitute. He says I don't think I'd get much money selling my body. She says you would if you sold it by the pound!!

my dad was fat

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

lol i like your mom

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Last Chance posted:

Actually wait, my mom does like to refer to the cat on her lap as her "black hairy pussy" that's kind of similar

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Squack McQuack posted:

My dad spent weeks talking about how my new car is a gay color. "Oh, what a thpecial color. What a pretty car. Ooooo."

My car is blue.
what's it like being the son of Jeremy Clarkson

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

My last conversation with my mother revolved around her getting scam calls from spoofed numbers that were the same area code as her cellphone, but she has moved out of that area so she doesn't actually know anyone from that area who would be calling her anymore.

She picks up or tries to call them back. I told her not to do that, they're scammers. She says she just wants to tell them to take her off their list. I made clear they are international scammers and all she's doing is demonstrating that her number is active and in use by someone, so she's just going to receive more scam calls. She argues that if she tells them to remove her number from their list, they have to stop. I tell her they're criminals and they're not going to. She doesn't think I know what I'm talking about.

She's only 61. *sigh*

Brainworm
Mar 23, 2007

...one of these--
As he hath spices of them all, not all,
For I dare so far free him--made him fear'd...
Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

Are you Lindsay Bluth

Mom also likes to say “your appearance is a gift you give the world,” which chaps my sister even though she’s as self centered as a gyroscope and won’t buy makeup that costs less than powdered gold. It’s Bluthey for sure.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

"I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA"

-- my dad, loving my mom in the vag missionary while she's loving him in the rear end with this 2 ft long strapon

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

-- my dad, loving my mom in the vag missionary while she's loving him in the rear end with this 2 ft long strapon

can you please MS paint how you think this would go

IamFuckMan
Mar 26, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

xan kriegor must be a pretty cool dad

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Statutory Ape posted:

can you please MS paint how you think this would go

I get what you're trying to point out but you can do a lot with a 2 feet long strap-on. do not disregard that fact

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Squack McQuack posted:

My dad spent weeks talking about how my new car is a gay color. "Oh, what a thpecial color. What a pretty car. Ooooo."

My car is blue.

Tell him you like it even more now because it reminds you of him.
Backhand that fucker.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
My mom had me look up a Guns'n'Roses video for her on my phone. She has her own tablet, but it's only for Jehovah's Witness Watchtower stuff, and she thought it would be sacrilegious to watch Welcome to the Jungle on it. Equal parts lame and cool. I guess.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

"I'll give you hundreds of dollars to fix your car [im out of a job and have no money right now] but I won't give you any money for gas or groceries"

:)

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

lol what kind of a loser keeps in touch with their parents

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HerraS posted:

lol what kind of a loser keeps in touch with their parents

Loser with a Weegee board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Don’t teach your mom any more phrases of the hip urban youth op lol. She’ll think she has found the treasure of her youth every time she recites them.