Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

I wonder if yobbers taste like chillis

If we are what we eat, then I taste of Key Lime cupcakes and cinnamon rolls.

...wait. Is this a ploy to get us to tell you how delicious we are? Bad news for you! I'm full of fat and sugar and will merely (and merrily) hasten your demise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

You may have won this round, but my stomach will be coming for you... Another day. :devil:

tradjik

cheapest cheese in the store and a 2 dollar packet of corn thins with the cheese powder on them. trust me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

roasted salted dried okra, with a whole bunch of sambal on it. like chips and dip but better.

also i got a weird flavor of coke at the store and it's kind of good, but i can't understand the hiragana. it tastes like flowers.

Stoner Sloth

almond cream croissants from a local bakery here are really noice

love me some jerky but can't find much that's decent around here sadly (at least that I know about)

buffalo milk feta and roasted pumpkin with almond flakes (especialyl if you put some maple syrup on the pumpkin during the roasting process)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

take the moon

by sebmojo

pixaal posted:

the ones with a bit of lime, then you put humus on them, healthy and tasty

sounds dope

i dont let myself eat anything sugared unless its fresh baked or sodium loaded unless its like fancy shrimp chips from korea*. i just found out that a lil market by my house has fancy shrimp chips tho, so gonna be hard to resist loading up on those all the time

*there are like korean stick chips thing that come with their own dip in the bag and theyre dank af but idk where to find them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

take the moon posted:

sounds dope

i dont let myself eat anything sugared unless its fresh baked or sodium loaded unless its like fancy shrimp chips from korea*. i just found out that a lil market by my house has fancy shrimp chips tho, so gonna be hard to resist loading up on those all the time

*there are like korean stick chips thing that come with their own dip in the bag and theyre dank af but idk where to find them

Hankook market, Super G-Mart, any of the major regional Korean food markets in the US have them. If you have a particular flavor in mind and aren't in the US I can probably track them down.

I'm moderately obsessed with them.