Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If states are forced to tear down their Confederate memorials, then states should also be forced to tear down their memorials to murderous colonists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

qkkl posted:

If states are forced to tear down their Confederate memorials, then states should also be forced to tear down their memorials to murderous colonists.

Sounds good to me, replace them with realist depictions of workers imo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Former DILF posted:

Sounds good to me, replace them with realist depictions of workers imo

agreed but every statue in america

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Aniconism is the way to go imo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

get that OUT of my face posted:

i know this is about American race relations, but goddamn, the Spanish empire was like if the nazis were more successful at genociding jews and other "lesser people"

in civilization 4: colonization, the game that has you colonizing the americas, the spanish have a straightup combat bonus against the native peoples

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

in civilization 4: colonization, the game that has you colonizing the americas, the spanish have a straightup combat bonus against the native peoples

this is like 40% brits pretending they didn't do the same thing when offered the opportunity but yeah

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Whorelord posted:

i dunno the hutus got some great numbers in on the tutsis in only a few months, that's pretty good

the hutus innovative speed run approach to genocide has no bearing on the accomplishments of mere spaniards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

racism factory but enough about the glenn thread