Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

phasmid posted:

To clear up any uncertainty, the cuckshack was made by the guy after his wife basically said "you could even use it for hobbies or football things or whatever" and the idiot was all HOT drat, I CAN HAVE MA MAN CAVE WITHOUT THE OLD BALL AND MY NOISY KIDS. Meanwhile, his wife got a flapper haircut and started wearing jute and fringe. There was even a real :ughh: moment where the new bf and the husband were out building the shack *together* and the wife was fawning over how cute they were.

Moron was digging his own grave with that shack, but he was all distracted by what kind of pine his box would be made from.

Brazen Bull on multiple levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Oh poo poo I thought to myself "I thought there was another thread like this that started with the very story people keep asking to be posted"

Lo and behold, I bookmarked it and never read it again before it was gassed

But here is the story, yes, behold cuckshack and do not Google "Cuckshack" or you will find a bad thing :(

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/style/modern-love-when-a-boyfriend-joins-the-marriage.html

Edit: Ugh this is so terrible. Coming from someone who has no problem with open relationships. They even freely admit they are not still together yet for some reason they ended up with this utterly vile arrangement where her ex- has to watch another dude slowly become their child's father...this is admittedly some good Greek Tragedy stuff though

Dr. Quarex fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Apr 5, 2019

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
bay area.txt

ugh.

prep the bull???

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

berth ell pup posted:

bay area.txt

ugh.

prep the bull???
berth el pup

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

Oh poo poo I thought to myself "I thought there was another thread like this that started with the very story people keep asking to be posted"

But here is the story, yes, behold cuckshack and do not Google "Cuckshack" or you will find a bad thing :(

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/style/modern-love-when-a-boyfriend-joins-the-marriage.html

Edit: Ugh this is so terrible. Coming from someone who has no problem with open relationships. They even freely admit they are not still together yet for some reason they ended up with this utterly vile arrangement where her ex- has to watch another dude slowly become their child's father...this is admittedly some good Greek Tragedy stuff though

Thanks for finding that. The author is breathtakingly self centered its is unreal

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Dr. Quarex posted:

I've been wanting to read this for months. You the man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
It's the stupid flapper poo poo afterwards that makes the whole thing magical. Ooooh, He's holding the flowers!!!