Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what funny websites are doing good jokes to-day?!

someone showed me stackoverlow was all web 1.0. thats kinda win
did google do anything?!? someone paste all the things so i dont have to look at the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
🕷

theres a spider on your computer!!

got ya!!! :xd:

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
twitter posted some random alex jones style poo poo on the potus twitter account

just kidding haha that poo poo is real

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
apple pushed an update for the iphone, when you lock the screen it shows a hideous thing

just kidding hahaha that's you

Workaday Wizard fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Apr 1, 2019

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thats racist

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
i didn't mean it that way but i edited my post all the same

love you you fool

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Hey everyone,

It’s that time of year when tech companies try to show their creativity with April Fools’ Day stunts. Sometimes the outcomes are amusing and sometimes they’re not. Either way, data tells us these stunts have limited positive impact and can actually result in unwanted news cycles.

Considering the headwinds the tech industry is facing today, I’m asking all teams at Microsoft to not do any public-facing April Fools’ Day stunts. I appreciate that people may have devoted time and resources to these activities, but I believe we have more to lose than gain by attempting to be funny on this one day.

Please forward to your teams and internal partners to ensure people are aware of the ask to stand down on external April Fools’ Day activities.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

Hey everyone,

It’s that time of year when tech companies try to show their creativity with April Fools’ Day stunts. Sometimes the outcomes are amusing and sometimes they’re not. Either way, data tells us these stunts have limited positive impact and can actually result in unwanted news cycles.

Considering the headwinds the tech industry is facing today, I’m asking all teams at Microsoft to not do any public-facing April Fools’ Day stunts. I appreciate that people may have devoted time and resources to these activities, but I believe we have more to lose than gain by attempting to be funny on this one day.

Please forward to your teams and internal partners to ensure people are aware of the ask to stand down on external April Fools’ Day activities.

lmao

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

it's me I'm the April Idiot

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

Hey everyone,

So someone at Microsoft got the right lesson from Googles lovely gmail April Fools?

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
sorry son but your mom died this morning

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
This one I liked

https://darksky.net/flatearth

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

gj tinder

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol Ronnie looking like late-era fruit smoothie Jobs

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
hey OP! you just won the Good Posts Award!

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

NoneMoreNegative posted:

ronnie is all legs now

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

jared fogle rear end

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

obstipator posted:

what funny websites are doing good jokes to-day?!

someone showed me stackoverlow was all web 1.0. thats kinda win

came here to post this

it's v nice, i wish they had an option to keep it

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

this was the only good one I saw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEcFRnmLw2E

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/TRozAbaKs9M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
on the second i said to the delivery boy when he got in “april fools”, I thought it was actually kinda funny, because on the 1st itself when he came in and asked if anyone had done pranks or whatever we said no

so it’s like the april fools joke was that it was on the day after. meta and genius. after i said it the people at work just mentioned how difficult it was to stand my abysmal sense of humour 😂🤷‍♂️😳😰😔