Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
if you're looking for fun, look no further than the Midwest gaming classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

This.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I bought some table packs on Pinball Arcade to prepare myself for the Replay Foundation Expo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

goferchan posted:

I have and meant them both when I said tables . I don't really have the vocabulary to critique pinball table design but personally the tables I like a lot have a bunch of speed and fluidity to them (Medieval Madness duh, but also less-loved tables like Junkyard and poo poo) or they sacrifice that to pull off some weird poo poo (like Twilight Zone or Lord of the Rings) and BK2000 felt kinda basic in layout and also didn't satisfy my craving for speed and big loops . Like my perfect "simple table" is probably Taxi because you can just ride loops all day and it's incredibly satisfying

idiot. gently caress you

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

GameCube posted:

idiot. gently caress you

Nice ad hominem

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames
Pinball is freaking sweet. I've played so many different tables now :rock:

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

Caithness posted:

I bought some table packs on Pinball Arcade to prepare myself for the Replay Foundation Expo

Thats too far :(

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

goferchan posted:

I have and meant them both when I said tables . I don't really have the vocabulary to critique pinball table design but personally the tables I like a lot have a bunch of speed and fluidity to them (Medieval Madness duh, but also less-loved tables like Junkyard and poo poo) or they sacrifice that to pull off some weird poo poo (like Twilight Zone or Lord of the Rings) and BK2000 felt kinda basic in layout and also didn't satisfy my craving for speed and big loops . Like my perfect "simple table" is probably Taxi because you can just ride loops all day and it's incredibly satisfying

the new black night is good and Is Very Speedy. I didnt like it at first but now I do.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

Knuc U Kinte posted:

There’s no sincerity in this forum so you can’t actually say you’re going to the loving Midewest Gaming Classic without shielding it behind eight layers of middle school irony and I can’t be bothered decoding that poo poo or keeping up with whom are and aren’t trolls so eat rear end, turds for brains.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

daddy anime posted:

its boring,,,to me.

Changed my Mind. It loving owns

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

infinite anime posted:

Thats too far :(

Milwaukee to Pittsburgh is only an 8 hour drive, that’s doable if you have someone to take turns driving with.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames

Caithness posted:

Milwaukee to Pittsburgh is only an 8 hour drive, that’s doable if you have someone to take turns driving with.

Let's do it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pinball is win. Long live pinball.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Does anyone know why some tables like Star Trek and AC/DC don’t have instructions in pinball arcade?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probaby licensing poo poo which that game is rife with at this point.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Caithness playing an AC/DC table is funny to me for some reason.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Caithness playing an AC/DC table is funny to me for some reason.

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

goferchan posted:

Nice ad hominem

if you think bk2000, the game with a literal "lightning loop," isn't "fast" and doesn't have enough "loops," you're an idiot, and therefore gently caress You.

infinite anime
May 25, 2019

by VideoGames
Wonka shipping today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Caithness posted:

Does anyone know why some tables like Star Trek and AC/DC don’t have instructions in pinball arcade?

Farsight is dead and not updating poo poo, pretty much