Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

i think i;m chill, but it is apparent on glance that there are many levels of power in being chill...... i want to understand all the chill power lever;s.. explain them to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*weed noise* = indeterminate but respectable level

Goons Are Gifts

Chill, my friend, is a choice.

super sweet best pal

Don't worry about it, just let them happen.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

& = level both before and after *weed noise*

It's like uhhhh schroedingers bowl principle; the bowl is both cashed and still good but no one can know because they're all too high to be able to stop squinting long enough to clean the fuckin bowl

FutonForensic

bitch chill. the lowest tier of chill. a guy at a party who can sort of take it easy until he has two coors lite in him, and then he won't stop ranting about how Coach Matt Patricia is NOT helping the Detroit Lions live up to their legacy, all the while shouting "i'm chill, i'm chill, look how loving chill i am"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

bitch chill. the lowest tier of chill. a guy at a party who can sort of take it easy until he has two coors lite in him, and then he won't stop ranting about how Coach Matt Patricia is NOT helping the Detroit Lions live up to their legacy, all the while shouting "i'm chill, i'm chill, look how loving chill i am"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

The next tier up is kinda chill, it's the guy who is all RIDE OR DIE after having a handle of vodka but then he pukes off of the deck and you gotta put them to bed, but then he's good and the breakfast bringer the next morning

vanisher

Still a low level of chill but slightly higher than kinda chill is "chillish." This is reserved for chill people who, when asked about political matters, actually have an opinion.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FutonForensic

cum chill. the post-coital state where you've both fried all the horny thoughts out of your brain and you're just talking about tax brackets or dogs or whatever

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
p sure 50% chill already has a name : passive aggressive

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

lol

Goons Are Gifts

Wheede chill: You are lying on a couch, not sure where you limbs are right now and are at least 70% sure that you are a pool of water or a liquid ghost right now. You do not know the definition of sorrow or stress and your main concern for the past three hours is that you would love to have a pizza but cannot decide which one to order and do not feel like moving your hand in the proximity of your phone. You know this is going to stay a problem for a while, but you don't care. You are the chill.

FutonForensic

Goons Are Great posted:

Wheede chill: You are lying on a couch, not sure where you limbs are right now and are at least 70% sure that you are a pool of water or a liquid ghost right now. You do not know the definition of sorrow or stress and your main concern for the past three hours is that you would love to have a pizza but cannot decide which one to order and do not feel like moving your hand in the proximity of your phone. You know this is going to stay a problem for a while, but you don't care. You are the chill.

namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

This is top tier chill