Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

little munchkin
male astronaut to female astronaut: I put on my space suit the same way you do, one dick at a time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Just want to let everyone know, in case they don't follow the news, that this thread was based on a thing that actually happened. There was supposed to be an all-female spacewalk featuring two women astronauts, for the first time in history, but they couldn't do it, because they didn't have enough suits for women. They only had one, and they needed two.

The part that is made up is that the man space suit has a dick hole in it. That's the funny part. It does not have a dick hole in it. It has a penis sheath, or "codpiece," if you will.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

cda posted:

The part that is made up is that the man space suit has a dick hole in it. That's the funny part. It does not have a dick hole in it. It has a penis sheath, or "codpiece," if you will.

Armstrong: I insist, sir, that my manhood be pampered with only the finest of penis sheaths!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Uh Houston, we only have one pink suit.the rest are for boys only."

google THIS

Technically they did have a unisex space suit, but the boys didn't want to have to wear it after the girls because cooties.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

When you think about it the penis sheath is just an extended clitoris sheath

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Drink-Mix Man posted:

When you think about it the penis sheath is just an extended clitoris sheath

Mods clearly asleep wtf

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Apr 24, 2019

Drink-Mix Man

Progressive hipster spacesuit just didnt include the crotch part, has a label there with a man, woman, and alien symbol that says "Whatever, just wash your hands."

Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Why do women always leave to go into space together? Having a nice conversation, eating some ice cream, and boom, they all leave to go into space at the same time. What gives? You can't space walk alone?

Goons Are Gifts

If only men could have a partner to go to space with. :smith:

alnilam

I'm a spacecel

Drink-Mix Man

The virgin male astronaut vs. the chad female astronaut

ashrum3
real question if i cut holes where the tits would be does that make them hard

cda

by Hand Knit

ashrum3 posted:

Does it make what hard

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ashrum3 posted:

cda posted:

Does it make what hard

I think I understand what's going on here. The chest/torso part of a typical EVA space suit is actually a "hard" element of the suit's construction.

Here is an example of the interior vessel of the NASA EVA Suit called the Hard Upper Torso.

What forums user ashrum3 has asked is that, while there is no need (as there is plenty of room in the Hard Upper Torso for a variety of body types) would cutting holes in the Hard Upper Torso where a woman's breasts would be would would result in a loss of integrity to its structure.
It is conceivable that removing enough material from any solid structure will result in a lack of structural integrity and eventual deformation of the structure due to extant forces. Obviously structural deformation is not a desirable trait in a "hard" construction.
Given this, while is is possible that material removed from the structure will eventually compromise its integrity, if such a removal is necessary the compromised performance may still fall under acceptable tolerances. As tit holes are not necessary, however, the question is moot and serves as nothing more than a thought experiment.

Farecoal

There he go
Help, we don't have enough female spacesuits for an all woman spacewalk! Help, we don't have enough female spacecrew support members to perform the female spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough male spacecrew support members to perform the female spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough female astronaut support members to perform the female spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough female astronaut support members to perform the female astronaut spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough female astronaut support members to perform the female astronaut spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough female astronaut support members to perform the female astronauts spaceflight! Help, and we'll help, we'll help, we'll help, we'll help, we'll help, we'll help...

Help

Spacecraft have women, men, men, man, and men. They need women, they need men, not just for safety reasons but also to support the men.

I know what a hard pill this is to swallow, but let me tell you what is most important:

No men.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Farecoal posted:

Help, we don't have enough female spacesuits for an all woman spacewalk! Help, we don't have enough female spacecrew support members to perform the female spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough male spacecrew support members to perform the female spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough female astronaut support members to perform the female spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough female astronaut support members to perform the female astronaut spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough female astronaut support members to perform the female astronaut spaceflight! Help, we don't have enough female astronaut support members to perform the female astronauts spaceflight! Help, and we'll help, we'll help, we'll help, we'll help, we'll help, we'll help...

Help

Spacecraft have women, men, men, man, and men. They need women, they need men, not just for safety reasons but also to support the men.

I know what a hard pill this is to swallow, but let me tell you what is most important:

No men.

tough but fair

Goons Are Gifts

True equality there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

No men.

Finally, a message I can stand behind.