Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'm going to futilely stick up for the birb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

werbear
Jan 14, 2017

Toyotasomi no Miko posted:

Both fossils are pretty good, in all honesty. I’ve used the bird a lot recently, so I think we should see the other tactic to winning. The secret is to use the turtle. Given fossils are rocks, this should help the Dwebble problem while not being weak to rock.

If we can throw suggestions for names, gonna vote for it to be Morton Jr.

I am in full agreement to this.

It took me quite a while to get past these sand pits on my first playthrough. I think the German localisation doesn't mention that you fall when you run - or maybe I was just a dumb kid back then.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Clearly the best fossil is for a teenage fossil ninja turtle.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!!
Unleash the power of turtle

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
This is a vote for the Bird. It's such a mood.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I would go for Turtle

wodenspoon
May 2, 2018

Another one for the Turtle

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Hey everyone. I know it's been a while, sorry about that. I'd love to tell you I've spent the month gorging myself on Three Houses, but unfortunately a lot of personal stuff has been going on. I know that's cryptic, and I'm sorry, but it's not something I'm super comfortable disclosing. I'm making some pretty big changes in my life and I just haven't really had the time or urge to work on LP. Don't worry, I'm safe, just have a lot on my plate.

I don't want to close the thread, because I do have all the shots for the next update and I have enjoyed making this LP up until now, and I don't want to just pull the plug like that. But it may be quite a while before I update, or I may have to drop the thread, and I really do apologize. Especially after FE8 and Rune Factory 2 also got chunked by Real Life Bein' A Pain!

All that said, I do want to mention that I'm also missing a game script now for B/W, since the one I was using went down during my hiatus. If anyone knows a good resource for a new script, please feel free to let me know!

I'm going to be taking a break from a lot of social media and such, so I might not be responsive, but know that I really do appreciate all the reads and feedback. If this LP made your day a little better, or any of mine did, that means the world to me and I'm glad I could provide. Thanks a ton for everything, and I'll see you again later!

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
:ohdear: Take care of yourself, and thanks for all you've done so far!

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Hopefully life gets better for ya.

LordHippoman posted:

All that said, I do want to mention that I'm also missing a game script now for B/W, since the one I was using went down during my hiatus. If anyone knows a good resource for a new script, please feel free to let me know!
I dunno any Pokemon game script archives or anything, but you might want to try dumping the game script yourself, or using OCR on your screenshots. Pokemon has a fairly plain font, so OCR might actually work pretty well.

If you do try OCR, try to make the screenshots you use for OCR as close to white text/black background or black text/white background as possible. There are multiple ways to automate the process (Irfanview, ImageMagick if you're conversant in command line and Windows batch files, etc), so you can process a whole update's worth of screenshots into text in a few minutes.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Hang in there my friend, take it easy and make the right choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Taking care of yourself has to come first! Hang in there, buddy.