Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

ghost emoji posted:

checking out at the grocery store. paid w debit card. tried to use my phone number as my PIN

Got on the bus and my Clipper card wouldn't work, on account of it being my debit card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Got on the bus and my Clipper card wouldn't work, on account of it being my debit card.

This is a mood

xcheopis

hamjobs posted:

This is a mood

They aren't even the same colour.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

They aren't even the same colour.

I used to try to tap my work badge on it and it was twice the size, really thick and on the lanyard, not my keys.

lol but

body is a dinosaur

for an insane moment i wondered how beavers get the logs into the river before i remembered what their dams look like

Stoner Sloth

Just spent 10 minutes driving with the early morning sun blaring directly into my eyeballs and barely able to see at all thinking - gently caress, should have brought my sunglasses! Why didn't i remember to grab them before I left.

Got home before I noticed that my sunglasses were sitting in the cupholder right next to me the whole time.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Did somebody mention triple tapping while on the phone yet?