Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Shadow Showdown - Level 5 -Vicky's Return

This level is interesting and has come really cute Cosmo moments, but it's a pain to explore and get all the coins. The thing I mentioned about the kettle at the end of the video I'll elaborate on here: There is an infamous phenomenon where the National Grid actually needs to allocate extra energy at a certain point during an event, the world cup iirc. During the adverts, they need to allow extra power to pass as everyone in britain that watches will inevitably get up during the advert break and make a cup of tea, so the power surge is due to every kettle in Britain boiling simultaneously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Just letting you know the final level is recorded, I just need to edit the footage and talk over it. It's just been a long few weeks as I've started to do temp work which is mainly warehouse stuff while trying to get a more permanent tech support role, which is leaving me very tired. Hell, it's money though.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Shadow Showdown - Level 6 -The Great Esc-Ape

Here we have the final level, which means we only have one more video to go after this. In that vid I will show off all the stickers, then fight the final boss.

But before that, The final main level is now here. I like this level's aesthetic, and the layout with the two shafts that you climb up using the two final wishes that connect in the central room is a pretty interesting progression.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
The apes should take 2X4 technology lessons from the Kids Next Door, like half of their poo poo makes no loving sense and likely wouldn't actually work but it'd be awesome.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Shadow Showdown - Final Boss

Welcome to a fairly basic final boss, but a decent enough ending to the story overall. I hope you've enjoyed this look at the Fairly Odd Parents' games and that you'll join me on whatever the next LP will be.

Also something I forgot to mention in the video is that the final boss is a visual pun - he is the Shadow Chancellor. In politics, at least in the UK, the Shadow Cabinet are the opposition, there to act as a counterpoint to the ruling party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I do like the end starts with a fake-out playing on the cliche that the hero in a comedy can never truly win that lasts until Timmy remembers "On wait, I have magic! :D"