Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redm

sig by Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

redm posted:

that's too hosed up for innocent yobbers' eyes go back to GBS :gb2gbs:

redm

mwa hahaha

sig by Manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:)

by R. Guyovich
What about 68? that's much better for the man.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tensac

is it anything?
2 girls 1 cup, also dickbutt 8====3

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

504 posted:

What about 68? that's much better for the man.

Wtf

Goons Are Gifts

byob turned r-rated with this thread

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*tense board meeting*
*whiteboard covered in various numbers, all crossed out*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ashrum3
well there is 2 sex number 6 and a 9 so what are they together ??

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

byob turned r-rated with this thread

byob truly became presidential with this thread!

ashrum3 posted:

well there is 2 sex number 6 and a 9 so what are they together ??

together they are :nice:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

byob truly became presidential with this thread!

:thunk:

Stoner Sloth

President of :wedass:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

First of May
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

221 but in hexadecimal it's written DD

Stoner Sloth

First of May posted:

221 but in hexadecimal it's written DD

:D :D

ulvir

there are many funny sex numbers, e.g. 6/9 0,69 6,9 690 and so on. the sky’s the limit

google THIS

The sexiest number is undoubtedly 23/33, convert it to decimal and you'll see why.

joke_explainer

77 is the “you’re getting down and dirty with your sexy friend while you are both in uniform but you have to maintain standing at attention and a respectful salute as they lower your comrade’s casket in to the ground” sex number

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

77 is the “you’re getting down and dirty with your sexy friend while you are both in uniform but you have to maintain standing at attention and a respectful salute as they lower your comrade’s casket in to the ground” sex number

(squinting) I…I see it

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

The sexiest number is undoubtedly 23/33, convert it to decimal and you'll see why.

Luke 23:33 New International Version (NIV)
33 When they came to the place called the Skull, they crucified him there, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left.

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

Farecoal posted:

Luke 23:33 New International Version (NIV)
33 When they came to the place called the Skull, they crucified him there, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left.

a place being called the Skull is pretty sexy ngl

Stoner Sloth

joke_explainer posted:

*presses F repeatedly and erotically*

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
There isn't only one sex number, there must be precisely 69 sex numbers or it wouldn't make sense.

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Whoa

Goons Are Gifts

doritto

well, the speed of light is c=3 hundred million m/s or somethinglike that

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

Stoner Sloth posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted: